Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I just read the news! Greatest Veterans Day ever!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Just :lol: that he shot himself because he would have to get a job for the first time in 20 years in order to pay child support.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Farm Frenzy posted:

hes loving dead

Henry Kissinger outlives another bad man.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Lowtax's death was not covered on TMZ today

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

19 o'clock posted:

Agreed: reject modernity and embrace tradition.

I think that's a major part of the appeal for me. As an old-timer who used computers on BBS's, AOL, and then eventually proper dial-up internet - this is probably as close as how it "used to be" for me as anything besides Craigslist.

The internet used to be a stupid toy to talk to your similarly lonely friends through the telephone. Then Boomers got online and it all went to dogshit.

Craigslist has changed too, you can't find any weird hook-ups there anymore.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

19 o'clock posted:

not since you broke my heart, no.

I told you, we were only going to get weird!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
The thought of needing to get his first job in 20 years was just too much for the taxman

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

pigz posted:

A line this loving long for What? A burger?

People are stupid as gently caress. You should have seen the lines down the street when they opened a Raising Cain's here, a restaurant that only makes chicken tendies.

Back in the early 00's they opened a Krispy Kreme Donuts and it was similar for loving months.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I saw Friday the 13th part 5, hopefully Lowtax doesn't have a Tommy Jarvis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Rexicon1 posted:

why this thread back?

why not?