Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jS5fTzMP_mg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Gazpacho posted:

if you're happy that a guy offed himself after making a mess of his life also seek help

That he offed himself is just super lovely all the way around. Lowtax's issues and treatment of others aside, that transition from him enjoying those moments with his kid as Fragmaster recollected in his tribute video to Lowtax ultimately killing himself shortly after his last YouTube upload and leaving a permanent marker of emotional wreckage for the survivors is harrowing. That didn't have to be the last chapter and I hope it was not a planned final gently caress you to everyone.

If anyone is out there reading about this is having hopeless thoughts think again. Then think a second time and third and get on the horn with someone to let it all out. It doesn't have to end like this.