Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
Reserve your posting itt for the posting of the computer veterans!

That means computers whom are old, computers whom served in the war, computer humans whom are old, and computer humans whom served in the war.

I will start:

1. The computer from imitation game

(pictured: computer left, benedict cum-on-back right)

WOW! What a computer! it was really smart and clever. it could probably beat u at chess, even tho its like 80 years old now and thus a veteran

2. Bill Gates

we all lknow this fella! he was the guy that invented the computer by stealing it from his friend steve. (he later gave steve aids)

3. Steve Jobs!!!

the best computer invisioneer. he made computer and then he made tiny computer. and then slightly bigger computer. he also invented marketing and then reinvisioneered it again.

he later got aids from his butt buddy tim cock, and then the immunosuppressants he took for the aids gave him cancer, which killed him to death 10 years ago. since then, tim cool has run apple into the ground

4. WOw! those are some amazing computer veterans! whom are some other computer veterans and veteran computers?? and why???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
6. Bill Grates

Many people say bill grates is one of the greats. And if u said that too,,,, youd be right!

He invented MS DOS, MS UNO, and MS TRES.

After inventing Windows on ten separate occasions, he decided to stop working on personal computer. he instead moved to work on nano machine technology, which he now embeds in pharmaceuticals. Wow!

Bill is one of the oldest computer veterans, at the plump age of 86. his liver spots give away his age - and his wisdom!