Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
What is my reg date

edit: oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shaggy--
Nov 9, 2000
Hillary Clinton loves a winner!
What's up guys. I mostly lurk.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

I used to remember feeling like my account was too new and people would have an issue with a loving 05er running around.

Landrobot
Jul 14, 2001

The Land of the Robots will rise again
lurker since early 2000

pre-9/11 (when you could buy that fake reg date).

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
old enuff to precede emotes mocking regdate club itt

Beardless Woman
May 5, 2004

M for Mysterious

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I miss my old :regd04: account but not that much

It's pretty nice to have one but it's not like it'll get you laid or anything.

zero87t
Mar 8, 2004
So this is the internet?

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
I used to be with it, but then they changed what ‘it’ was.

Now, what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary to me.

It’ll happen to you

Cypher
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran
Gayyyy

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Blooster posted:

So now that a bunch of old timers are rummaging around here, it got me wondering, who has the oldest account here that's still relatively active?

I know there's a few 2000ers left but are there any 99ers still here?

I guess if you have an old reg date, post here. And if you are the oldest account here after about a week of no new posts, I'll send you a prize!

99 was the old version of the forums. No one really has a reg date from then, it changed over in 2000 and any 99s were manually edited

e:

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

There are no 1999s because the forums got wiped or reset or something. The earliest real reg dates are May of 2000.

:hai:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Spinz posted:

How you doing?
I ask of every guy itt

Drunk and rowdy sleepy

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist

Infidel Castro posted:

Well I certainly know who it used to be.

Lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Blooster posted:

So now that a bunch of old timers are rummaging around here, it got me wondering, who has the oldest account here that's still relatively active?

I know there's a few 2000ers left but are there any 99ers still here?

I guess if you have an old reg date, post here. And if you are the oldest account here after about a week of no new posts, I'll send you a prize!

hello

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
can i get a regdate but from like 3629

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Been here for the entire decline and fall of the holy roman something awful empire.

Back in the day the threads were paved with gold. Gold i tell you, gold!

Of course that made them really heavy so they crashed all the time.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

It’s me

Edit: it is not me

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Not me. I am old, though. Been here a long time, too.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
My friend was encouraging me to register back in 2001 and I was like "Pffft, I'm not spending :10bux: to access some dumb comedy website forums! :rolleyes:"

Literally bugged me about it almost daily for 9 months before I finally gave in.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

I think my regdate, which Vim and Cypher have above, is the oldest possible regdate barring the possibility of time zone fuckery. The forums were completely down prior to that due to... something. Moving away from Voodoo Extreme? I remember meeting Lowtax at E3 in 2000 and asking when the site would be back up, and he might have been working for Voodoo Extreme or Gamespy.

I'm pretty sure the Posting Gloryhole used to have account age as a stat but I don't see it now.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

some ghoulish parody of humanity
I wish I had shelled out :10bux: years earlier so I could show my e-peen in this thread today.

Enver Zogha
Nov 12, 2008

The modern revisionists and reactionaries call us Stalinists, thinking that they insult us and, in fact, that is what they have in mind. But, on the contrary, they glorify us with this epithet; it is an honor for us to be Stalinists.

Sioux posted:

I wish I had shelled out :10bux: years earlier so I could show my e-peen in this thread today.
Yeah I was aware of SA since 2001 or 2002, but I was too busy posting on other forums, notably LivingWithStyle which was founded in part by ex-goons and where, instead of paying to post, you got paid to post. Needless to say, LWS never quite reached the quality of SA: https://www.somethingawful.com/weekend-web/living-with-style/1/

LWS also had a strange death: some guy in the fashion forum area made a thread about emo hair that because the #1 google search for "emo hair," so the forum got deluged with teenagers and the original owner became a Buddhist or something and sold the website to an outsider, who proceeded to institute a profanity filter, which led to users complaining, which led to the website being shut down by the new owner who just spent five figures buying said site.

Rotten
May 21, 2002

As a shadow I walk in the land of the dead
Terrible lurker/poster checking my reg date

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.

e; not me

Who
Dec 29, 2000

Enver Zogha posted:

Yeah I was aware of SA since 2001 or 2002, but I was too busy posting on other forums, notably LivingWithStyle which was founded in part by ex-goons and where, instead of paying to post, you got paid to post. Needless to say, LWS never quite reached the quality of SA: https://www.somethingawful.com/weekend-web/living-with-style/1/

Hey, I'm technically still a goon not an ex goon :wave:

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Old but not oldest. If only i had my original account but it was banned and then abandoned.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
perhaps, in this age, a better question asked is "who has the greyest pubes"

spiny
May 20, 2004

round and round and round
I'm old, just generally.

I regged back in the BTBarn days, good times.

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

would be interesting to see reg stats - like, new account registration trends over time

netwerk23
Aug 22, 2000
I spelled 'network' wrong.
Olds Crew representing.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Earliest I have seen in June 2000. I am one month off.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Lowtax probably has the oldest account

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Spinz posted:

How you doing?
I ask of every guy itt

What up girl?
I got my own thread in the Friday forum. I'm a pretty big player over there

:wink:

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
I regged in 00 I think, I shared the account for a few minutes with a perma banned user in LF and it got banned but that was a good thing because I used to be even more embarrassing than I am today so the clean slate was a nice thing I guess.

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!
Bring back the pirate sub forum.

CgiBinLaden
Mar 11, 2001
We need a Nursing Home Subforum, as I'm sure the recently regged are like who the gently caress are these people?

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Sup fuckers

Sorry to hear about Rich. Sure he had some poo poo, but we all do. He created this, so that’s something. Brilliant people are broken people sometimes.

Fuckstick fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Nov 12, 2021

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I've been here since 1988 but Radium couldn't really handle the y2k bug

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
what's up guys lurker here just checking my reg date

e: ah okay not me

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002
02 here, a year renowned for low quality posting.

account was given to me by Integral though which has to be worth something these days

I Love You! fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Nov 12, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Beardless Woman posted:

It's pretty nice to have one but it's not like it'll get you laid or anything.

I have had many sexual encounters because of :regd04:

In fact the emote represents my positive reaction to all the sexual encounters