Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

my account is earliest i think

edit: oops i guess i was wrong

Goon Boots fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Nov 12, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

verbal enema posted:

can i get a regdate but from like 3629

no, 2038 is the latest because programmer numbers

also 100,000 hour probations will break in 5 years

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

living with style RSF only for accounts that didn't have to pay $10

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
I regged sometime in 01 and posted a bunch of embarrassing goony poo poo and got mocked endlessly. So I lurked for a few years until I was but a distant memory and reappeared in the form you see today.

CgiBinLaden
Mar 11, 2001

Fuckstick posted:

Sup fuckers

Sorry to hear about Rich. Sure he had some poo poo, but we all do. He created this, so that’s something. Brilliant people are broken people sometimes.

Fuckstick! Let's go, Denny's has some really good Early Bird's and the shuttle isn't picking us up until 1pm.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

You think that I'd be better at this after 19 years.

Nope.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you can not defeat me

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

CgiBinLaden posted:

Fuckstick! Let's go, Denny's has some really good Early Bird's and the shuttle isn't picking us up until 1pm.

A little late for Denny’s. Let’s hit up the Sizzler instead.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q0cp4b9pvg&t=9s

TheReverend posted:

I used to remember feeling like my account was too new and people would have an issue with a loving 05er running around.

Lol same :regd05:

Baxter posted:

I used to be with it, but then they changed what ‘it’ was.

Now, what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary to me.

It’ll happen to you

:hmmyes:

:ohdear:

Inept posted:

no, 2038 is the latest because programmer numbers

also 100,000 hour probations will break in 5 years

Didn't someone recently come back from a 100,000 hour probation? I think their username started with an L...

Malaclypse
Sep 12, 2000

alone in the dark and scared always scared as hell

Mister Squishy posted:

I registered when it was still free.

and ive never gotten banned despite having a negative postcount :c00l:

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Malaclypse posted:

and ive never gotten banned despite having a negative postcount :c00l:

mods do the needful

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

I had one from 3/01 that got banned in 9/01 thus losing the old reg date due to the forums software at the time. Still salty about that

Jadus
Sep 11, 2003

My account is older now than I was when I registered. I lurked for a couple years before I registered, and then lurked a whole bunch more.

Vitriol
Mar 11, 2001

Phhhhhtttttt!
Not me, but I'm kinda venerable

Whimsy
Jan 8, 2001
I've been posting a little more lately.

Sup, forums!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I'm an oldy 2000er. Sometimes it surprises me that I've been on these forums for 21 years and I kind of think back and realize that I've changed a lot over the years and so have these forums.

Aygtets
Nov 8, 2005

I'll fluff your Garfield if you know what I mean.

TheReverend posted:

I used to remember feeling like my account was too new and people would have an issue with a loving 05er running around.

Same! I remember wishing I could have made an account instead of just lurking all those years. I think I was too young and poor to even buy an account and my brother bought me this one.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Aygtets posted:

Same! I remember wishing I could have made an account instead of just lurking all those years. I think I was too young and poor to even buy an account and my brother bought me this one.

My SA account purchase was either my first or second thing I bought 'on the internet'. I got a graphics card off of newegg at roughly the same time.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

i used a friend's account between 01 and :regd04:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Grevlek posted:

My SA account purchase was either my first or second thing I bought 'on the internet'.

same

Taco Avenger
Aug 6, 2004

You're confused... and scared. But it's okay.
I'm pretty old.

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
i used to post on these forums about 50 years ago, but that isn't the case any more

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Tarkus posted:

I'm an oldy 2000er. Sometimes it surprises me that I've been on these forums for 21 years and I kind of think back and realize that I've changed a lot over the years and so have these forums.

Yeah, I know my account is younger than yours, but regardless, I grew up with the forums. I've been a goon since I was 17, and I'm 34 now. The forums were there shaping me & ushering me into full-blown adulthood.

edit:

TONY DANZAS HO posted:

i used to post on these forums about 50 years ago, but that isn't the case any more

Holy poo poo :stare: Now there's a name I haven't seen in quite some time.

I know I didn't know you personally or anything, but Lowtax dying has made so many threads feel like little internet family reunions.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
21 years of sub par posting. Holla at me

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Any PQ/PHL vets still around? I still miss my FNFF Q2 sessions

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I stole a pie from Estelle Getty

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Ur mom, op

BRICKFACE
Apr 20, 2002

I BITE

Grevlek posted:

My SA account purchase was either my first or second thing I bought 'on the internet'. I got a graphics card off of newegg at roughly the same time.

I got my first credit card to buy my forums account then immediately got in a looooot of financial trouble

Taco Avenger
Aug 6, 2004

You're confused... and scared. But it's okay.

BRICKFACE posted:

I got my first credit card to buy my forums account then immediately got in a looooot of financial trouble

Still not quite out of it!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I wish I could remember my first account name. I think I was immediately banned for asking for a warez link for family guy episodes or some poo poo lmao.

I remember feeling really sad that I didn’t fit in, so I lurked for years after.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
I thought I’d been on here way too long, but I feel like a noob now looking at some of these regdates

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Dexanth posted:

old enuff to precede emotes mocking regdate club itt
This is literally the only thing I ever felt cool about regarding my regdate

Also I just have to add that I still occasionally think of the parody "Girlmecha" banner ad that just repeated her name overlapping itself hundreds of times even though I strongly suspect in hindsight her primary sin was being a woman who liked posting

Theophilus
Oct 5, 2002

nazi nazi
I lurked and never registered a free account but then i became $10 poorer

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Some 2001 weirdos I think.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Give you a hint. I don’t.

Jake Armitage
Dec 11, 2004

+69 Pimp
Old enough to remember helldump.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
A classy bump from two years ago. These people are even older now, some of them might be dead by now!

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Hotel Kpro posted:

A classy bump from two years ago. These people are even older now, some of them might be dead by now!

I’m so old I forgot that I posted in this thread two years ago

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Reminder that anyone with a 9/11/2001 regdate paid $9.11 for it, no one actually registered that day apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Fake news. I was on the forums that day. They were crashed by 11am. When they came back it was just a screen that said “no funny today”

They might have sold the reg date later, but not on the day.