Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

shy boy from chess club posted:

Hey yall Im about to spend some serious free time listening to slightly under 7 gigs of colorfinger because Im actually insane. If you think of anything you might want to hear again post it and Ill see if I have it. So far theres About Schroeder, Autotuned Mr Blue Sky, and Im definitely getting the best version of 10 Foot Cock, Monkey Island, Pokemon Theme, Bento Box if its in there, Song of Meat, Its Salad (2.0), all the David Bowie and Michael Jackson covers, Hopefully deep voice Moon River there is plus any other funny or cool poo poo that makes me laugh or think colorfinger is even more rad than I already do now.

Wish me luck

I remember one show he played a very slow very sad sounding version of duck tails. Heck if Colorfinger doesn't mind you'd probably find interest in a torrent or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colorfinger
Feb 5, 2001

pixaal posted:

I remember one show he played a very slow very sad sounding version of duck tails. Heck if Colorfinger doesn't mind you'd probably find interest in a torrent or something.

I don't mind, share whatever you want by whatever means you want. Just don't post it on YouTube, you'll get copyright strikes :)

Colorfinger
Feb 5, 2001

Also if anyone is interested in hearing some new stuff, I've been working on a really fun project with the guys from Mega64 (a new movie called REVENGURRECTION) and it releases today. By far the most fun I've had working on music for years! I don't have a link yet, but I'll edit this post with one once I do.

Edit: https://youtu.be/89U8XmNPyxw

Here it is!

Colorfinger fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Dec 27, 2021

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Rad, say hi to Rocco for us.

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

pixaal posted:

Here is a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPIungTt_7c

I have had it bookmarked for years now because it is fantastic.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Coral Reefer posted:

This is truly incredible.

iS!
May 23, 2003
Almost An Ambigram
Hi I just popped back in for no real reason and learned from this thread that Lowtax is dead. (A similar thing happened with TAOC.) I remember seeing Colorfinger's activity on here and wishing I had the hosting, equipment, and skills to establish that kind of presence. Cheers!

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
I clicked a link in this thread for songofmeat, and for weeks it would play through vlc on my phone when the blue tooth connected, after an uninstall and reinstall I was fine for a while..

And today the songofmeat is back! Happy New year.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Kharnifex posted:

I clicked a link in this thread for songofmeat, and for weeks it would play through vlc on my phone when the blue tooth connected, after an uninstall and reinstall I was fine for a while..

meaty

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Coral Reefer posted:

Nocheez posted:

This is truly incredible.

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017
e: never mind

b mad at me fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Jan 7, 2022

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Colorfinger posted:

Also if anyone is interested in hearing some new stuff, I've been working on a really fun project with the guys from Mega64 (a new movie called REVENGURRECTION) and it releases today. By far the most fun I've had working on music for years! I don't have a link yet, but I'll edit this post with one once I do.

Edit: https://youtu.be/89U8XmNPyxw

Here it is!

It's an hour long but so far looks pretty cool

I'm 2 minutes into it right now

e: nah it's pretty dumb sorry

b mad at me fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Jan 14, 2022

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

Semantically, "you" is both singular and plural, though syntactically it is always plural. It always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural.

Also, there is no plural when the context is an argument with an individual rather than a group. Somfin shouldn't put words in my mouth.

b mad at me posted:

It's an hour long but so far looks pretty cool

I'm 2 minutes into it right now

e: nah it's pretty dumb sorry

But how is the music

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

tehinternet posted:

But how is the music

It's hard to tell with the horrible movie going on, but it seems pretty good

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sarah Problem posted:

Don’t know if you know this, but TAOC THE WONDER DOG is dead too. Sorry to ruin you inspector urine memories

I need to leave this thread.

So many names from back then hitting hard. Wonder about Tasty though.

Also I can tell the story about how I got banned by Lowtax from FYAD for posting a picture of a fat mouse and Ozma PMd me saying to keep it quiet and unbanned me.

It was this mouse which I just found out is from a page that is still up. https://fatmouse.org/

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

EVIL Gibson posted:

I need to leave this thread.

Also I can tell the story about how I got banned by Lowtax from FYAD for posting a picture of a fat mouse and Ozma PMd me saying to keep it quiet and unbanned me.

It was this mouse which I just found out is from a page that is still up. https://fatmouse.org/

I don't know anything about fatmouse, but that website takes me back to the glory days

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

EVIL Gibson posted:

tsaty showed up in the yikesaroo thread and seemed to be doing okay.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp

Kharnifex posted:

Kharnifex listening to the song of meat? Makes sense

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp

jim bag posted:

this maybe not the place for this but i made a lil vid eulogizing da taxman
rich was a huge inspiration to me in my youth and its been weird coming to terms with who the guy actually was
if this breaks the rules pls delete and do not ban me im sowwy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh6IWeLzhlo

lmao

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Thank you for your service to comedy.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
sup, old motherfucker!

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
as long as we're doing the nostalgia poo poo, I also still listen to this from time to time. One of only two jazz songs I like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_PTYt-n5TE

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

this is the only good rom hack ever made

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I lost it when Gamequoter posted again.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
I missed that probably. I missed a lot of poo poo over the last 15 years or so of being married and having kids and jobs and whatnot.

there's a youtube movie about lowtax is it good yn

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

pr0k posted:

I missed that probably. I missed a lot of poo poo over the last 15 years or so of being married and having kids and jobs and whatnot.

there's a youtube movie about lowtax is it good yn

hey it's me. the guy you made learn perl. still in dc

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
haha hey man

I got OLD. my kid's voice is changing.

Aventine
Feb 15, 2022

I will bleed black and yellow till the death of all eve servers
This is awesome, thanks for all of it :)

coin laundry
Feb 15, 2009
Duck Tales Mad World is so good. Now I want to listen to the stream recordings. Does anyone else remember Bridges Ain't poo poo?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

coin laundry posted:

Duck Tales Mad World is so good. Now I want to listen to the stream recordings. Does anyone else remember Bridges Ain't poo poo?

That's real transportation for your rear end.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

who pooped on the stairs?!?

Fetus Pie
Aug 2, 2004
do you know how dire the times were when i could not find the song of meat anywhere on the internet at all

was like four years of just meat dearth

it was loving harrowing

---
oh gently caress you cunts lowtax died? gently caress me. sad tirade time.
im glad guns are b& here cause yeah 'from time to time, we all get sad'

its really really weird seeing all these names and people and be like HAHA YEAH I REMEMBER I WAS SO THERE LOL
but i was a child when i joined and everything i posted was dumb so just lurked and read and read and really thats not even a parasocial relationship these kids these days dont know how good they gots it with the youtubes

i just didnt grow up well and it was nice to read about other peoples lives and what they did for work because i didnt know what to do, the career choices were junkie alcoholic or death. i held on to the dream of paramedic and thought well the regular clientele are the people i grew up around i might be ok at it. i also had some weird goal of being a medic in antarctica like that was a useful goal to strive towards lol. i was the first person in my family to finish high school :gbsmith: the same year i graduated it got made a uni degree and my scores werent good enough. i still got in to uni in general thru an 'alternative entry' tard program. first person to go to uni! mum got the cancers and a 'youve got a year' then i became the first person to drop out too!

a friend killed himself. it made me tried a lot real hard. i met a nice girl. i got an emt job! turns out i was kinda good at it too, it made me happy. i did it for a long time. my parents keep trying to die but i wont let them. i go back to school. i start uni again, i finish first year and pay my way working full time. dad gets sick. i stay this time, work full time. i do a diploma. we buy a house. what a swell life!

im sad he died. is sad. kids. etc.
but tbqh i dont blame him at all. i get it. i gave it a red hot go a few times. twice in the last two years. the legal process is absolutely hosed. i think lawyers have notches at the bottom of the bedpost and keep a tally.
the only reason i wont do it again is because yknow, you get kinda used to 'eugh gently caress off and die you dont deserve the air that i breathe you filthy impoverished wretch' but gee i dont know ive experienced it so blatantly and so vehemently as when it was instantiated into loving law. legal process results in more years of potential life lost than each year than the last five of influenza and covid - combined. every death is a tragedy. im not belittling a single one. but theres something especially sad at fourtyish years wasted.

it takes 7 years to get actually good at something. thats 6 potentially entirely different redemptive arcs to ones story. gently caress you can give up for a bit and still be useful.
my job had a lot of telling professionals they were wrong, no one likes that, but sorry oval office. the 5 years of stability you had in your twenties afforded you that title, i dont doubt you worked hard, dont mean you dont have to think critically ever again.
cause i had 4. They werent perfect, but i did more for my family, my community, for society in that little window andthey were thanks to the only girl i 'respected' enough not to pop it in her rear end so she could spend the next 3 trying to loving jam it in mine. during the 2 years when the government decided 'ya know whatd be good? cabin fever! thats never in the history of anything lead to anything bad, especially not when enforced by fear and people with guns'
1 year of which i worked before there was any murmurs of a vaccine. but whoosh nah gently caress you dont come back to work oval office i dont like the look of your head

ive had to go to court and represent myself because i have absolutely nothing left, zilch, zero, 0. and if i dont i go to gaol.
i lost my career, my future, my home and been loving criminally investigated for at least the last year because i have no money, i cant pay bills, i cant pay fines and court costs, i cant get a job, i cant get welfare what is the 'expected' way im 'supposed' to handle this poo poo normally let alone when youre made homeless and told you cant go outside?

but no. its just gently caress this dodgy oval office cause he said he owned a bitcoin, once, doesnt matter it was over a decade ago. whered he learn that without being a criminal....

IT WAS FUCKEN HERE!!!!!

AND THATS WHY THIS IS ALL FUKKEN LOWTAX'S FAULT - EVEN IN DEATH.
WHAT A oval office
------

I AM A MEME HISTORIAN

i did get to go to antarctica tho - ngl it was pretty :chillpill:
but this song speaks to my bones; and i dont think that makes me cool
woke up next to many person frosty with a frozen shoulder, never fucken robbed em on the way out!
im just tryin to make it to 33 - this worlds as cold as poo poo, you live in it you dont exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNwOZL7Uf20

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fetus Pie fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Mar 1, 2022

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Fetus Pie posted:

do you know how dire the times were when i could not find the song of meat anywhere on the internet at all

it was loving harrowing

---

its really really weird seeing all these names and people and be like HAHA YEAH I REMEMBER I WAS SO THERE LOL
but i was a child when i joined and everything i posted was dumb so just lurked and read and read and really thats not even a parasocial relationship these kids these days dont know how good they gots it with the youtubes

i just didnt grow up well and it was nice to read about other peoples lives and what they did for work because i didnt know what to do, the career choices were junkie alcoholic or death. i held on to the dream of paramedic and thought well the regular clientele are the people i grew up around i might be ok at it. i also had some weird goal of being a medic in antarctica like that was a useful goal to strive towards lol. i was the first person in my family to finish high school :gbsmith: the same year i graduated it got made a uni degree and my scores werent good enough. i still got in to uni in general thru an 'alternative entry' tard program. first person to go to uni! mum got the cancers and a 'youve got a year' then i became the first person to drop out too!

a friend killed himself. it made me tried a lot real hard. i met a nice girl. i got an emt job! turns out i was kinda good at it too, it made me happy. i did it for a long time. my parents keep trying to die but i wont let them. i go back to school. i start uni again, i finish first year and pay my way working full time. dad gets sick. i stay this time, work full time. i do a diploma. we buy a house. what a swell life!

but tbqh i dont blame him at all. i get it. i gave it a red hot go a few times. twice in the last two years. the legal process is absolutely hosed. i think lawyers have notches at the bottom of the bedpost and keep a tally.
the only reason i wont do it again is because yknow, you get kinda used to 'eugh gently caress off and die you dont deserve the air that i breathe you filthy impoverished wretch' but gee i dont know ive experienced it so blatantly and so vehemently as when it was instantiated into loving law. legal process results in more years of potential life lost than each year than the last five of influenza and covid - combined. every death is a tragedy. im not belittling a single one. but theres something especially sad at fourtyish years wasted.

it takes 7 years to get actually good at something. thats 6 potentially entirely different redemptive arcs to ones story. gently caress you can give up for a bit and still be useful.
my job had a lot of telling professionals they were wrong, no one likes that, but sorry oval office. the 5 years of stability you had in your twenties afforded you that title, i dont doubt you worked hard, dont mean you dont have to think critically ever again.
cause i had 4. They werent perfect, but i did more for my family, my community, for society in that little window andthey were thanks to the only girl i 'respected' enough not to pop it in her rear end so she could spend the next 3 trying to loving jam it in mine. during the 2 years when the government decided 'ya know whatd be good? cabin fever! thats never in the history of anything lead to anything bad, especially not when enforced by fear and people with guns'
1 year of which i worked before there was any murmurs of a vaccine. but whoosh nah gently caress you dont come back to work oval office i dont like the look of your head

ive had to go to court and represent myself because i have absolutely nothing left, zilch, zero, 0. and if i dont i go to gaol.
i lost my career, my future, my home and been loving criminally investigated for at least the last year because i have no money, i cant pay bills, i cant pay fines and court costs, i cant get a job, i cant get welfare what is the 'expected' way im 'supposed' to handle this poo poo normally let alone when youre made homeless and told you cant go outside?

but no. its just gently caress this dodgy oval office cause he said he owned a bitcoin, once, doesnt matter it was over a decade ago. whered he learn that without being a criminal....

IT WAS FUCKEN HERE!!!!!

WHAT A oval office
------

I AM A MEME HISTORIAN

woke up next to many person frosty with a frozen shoulder, never fucken robbed em on the way out!
im just tryin to make it to 33 - this worlds as cold as poo poo, you live in it you dont exist

:staredog:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
welcome back somethingawful forums poster Fetus Pie

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

Fetus Pie posted:

it was loving harrowing

---

IT WAS FUCKEN HERE!!!!!

WHAT A oval office
------

I AM A MEME HISTORIAN

Is this a copypasta or do you need help?

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
https://i.imgur.com/m5NPisy.mp4

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
The beautiful tragedy of Melodo Perez The Christmas Lobster still haunts me to this day. Thanks for uploading this.

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
don't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Wow I had not thought about Doom House in a long time