Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Colorfinger posted:

since I'm visiting the forums again for the first time in forever, I decided to go through and gather up a small chunk of what I've made for SA over the years and put it into a single thread so that people can download it if they want for nostalgia purposes, since almost none of it is available anywhere else, and it's just sitting on my hard drive anyway.

I'm not sharing anything I was paid to do, since who knows where ownership falls on that - there were no contracts ever. This is almost nothing anyway, just Doom House and Mood House, and both of those were paid way under my actual rate (about 10% or less). Everything else I did for SA, I was paid absolutely nothing for and it's still mine, so I'm sharing it. If you hear music in this stuff, I wrote it. If you hear a voice, that's me (unless it's recognizably Fragmaster, or a woman). If you don't want it, that's also fine, ignore it, I don't care, live your life man. here are the things:

Things I made for the Flash Tub

Link - Music for Chufflebells (the very first Flash Tub)
Link - Chufflebells title card
Link - Dracula is Coming End Narration
Link - My orchestration of Breakfast Duck's Terrible Christmas - A Letter to Santa
Link - The music and narration that I made for Hopkin Green Frog, a Film Noir Detective Story
Link - The same thing, but with the original music I pitched (I think the notes said "it's too fast"? I don't remember. I still like this version better.)
Link - The Super Kansas City Worldskippers main theme sting
Link - The Super Kansas City Worldskippers Episode 1, all music
Link - The Super Kansas City Worldskippers Episode 2, scene 1 music
Link - The Super Kansas City Worldskippers Episode 2, scene 2 music
Link - The Super Kansas City Worldskippers Episode 3, all music
Link - Moof's Cartoon 1, Melodo Perez The Christmas Lobster
Link - Moof's Cartoon 2, Spooky Milo, The Lonely Halloween Spider
Link - Christmas Time In Essex - Christmas Time In Essex (lyrics by Shmorky)
Link - Christmas Time In Essex - Coal Mining Boy (lyrics by Shmorky)
Link - Christmas Time In Essex - Regular Scrooge (lyrics by Shmorky)
Link - Christmas Time In Essex - Who Am I (lyrics by Shmorky)

Things I made specifically for Lowtax's projects
Link - Original version of the Salad song, Part 1
Link - Original version of the Salad song, Part 2
Link - Original version of the Salad song, Part 3
Link - After Lowtax was told he couldn't have any swearing in his fake commercials, he changed "poo poo" to "hooray" and asked me to re-record everything.
Link - One day Lowtax hassled me to make him a "spaghetti western sounding" theme for Reginald P. Linux. I made this for him, and then he demanded I speed it up. I did. He never used it.

Things I made in FYAD for requests

Link - "sing me a song about a girl"
Link - "sing a song about how girls are pretty, here are the lyrics"
Link - "my favorite song is the song of meat, sing that"

Other things

Link - The time I made a Tomtom voice out of Fragmaster, but it didn't work correctly at first.
Link - A beautiful and heartwarming voicemail I received from Fragmaster. <3
Link - Collaboration with The Yellow Yell Sussudio
Link - Collaboration with The Yellow Yell Against All Odds
Link - Collaboration with Taco The Wonder Dog (RIP :( ) and The Yellow Yell Maneater

I think I went to a facebook concert of your a few years ago.
It was pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pragmatica posted:

thank you for sharing your work, colorfinger. we hope you stay and post with us again :)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I own the rights for anything that Something Awful LLC owned the rights for, and I hereby grant you the unlimited right to do whatever the hell you want with anything you created that I happen to own the rights for. Thank you for your service.

Thanks lowtax 2.0.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

FAH Q posted:

That's really rad of you to stop by and give us the good stuff of our youth.

drat this hits different right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeMeDihwyrg

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Trig Discipline posted:

thanks colonfinger

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

:hmmyes:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ceyton posted:

Colorfinger, do you still have the music you made for FYAD FYAD LOL or have those been lost to time?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

we all knew it was going to happen

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Oil of Paris posted:

As it should be. Jeffrey the man died that fateful day on the field of battle, leaving behind only a computer programmer turd

:hmmyes:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

raditts posted:

Colorfinger! I miss the days when you and your wife did the weekly singing shows. I still think about the one time you read this text somebody wrote about losing their pants at a party or something while playing the Max Payne theme and giggle to myself randomly.

Do you still do anything like that? I think I remember catching you on Twitch once or twice a few years ago.

i miss seeing your stuff too, it's a shame a lot of your output came out during the more toxic era of SA and a lot of talented people got chased off.

like 10 years ago he did a show on Facebook and it was awesome.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I ain't looking through 4 pages. Where you the comic dude or the Facebook concert dude?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Colorfinger posted:

sorry your post was too long to read not sure what the question was

are you the musician I remember?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Happy Hippo posted: