Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017
e: never mind

b mad at me fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Jan 7, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Colorfinger posted:

Also if anyone is interested in hearing some new stuff, I've been working on a really fun project with the guys from Mega64 (a new movie called REVENGURRECTION) and it releases today. By far the most fun I've had working on music for years! I don't have a link yet, but I'll edit this post with one once I do.

Edit: https://youtu.be/89U8XmNPyxw

Here it is!

It's an hour long but so far looks pretty cool

I'm 2 minutes into it right now

e: nah it's pretty dumb sorry

b mad at me fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Jan 14, 2022

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

tehinternet posted:

But how is the music

It's hard to tell with the horrible movie going on, but it seems pretty good

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

EVIL Gibson posted:

I need to leave this thread.

So many names from back then hitting hard. Wonder about Tasty though.

Also I can tell the story about how I got banned by Lowtax from FYAD for posting a picture of a fat mouse and Ozma PMd me saying to keep it quiet and unbanned me.

It was this mouse which I just found out is from a page that is still up. https://fatmouse.org/

I don't know anything about fatmouse, but that website takes me back to the glory days