Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fetus Pie
Aug 2, 2004
do you know how dire the times were when i could not find the song of meat anywhere on the internet at all

was like four years of just meat dearth

it was loving harrowing

---
oh gently caress you cunts lowtax died? gently caress me. sad tirade time.
im glad guns are b& here cause yeah 'from time to time, we all get sad'

its really really weird seeing all these names and people and be like HAHA YEAH I REMEMBER I WAS SO THERE LOL
but i was a child when i joined and everything i posted was dumb so just lurked and read and read and really thats not even a parasocial relationship these kids these days dont know how good they gots it with the youtubes

i just didnt grow up well and it was nice to read about other peoples lives and what they did for work because i didnt know what to do, the career choices were junkie alcoholic or death. i held on to the dream of paramedic and thought well the regular clientele are the people i grew up around i might be ok at it. i also had some weird goal of being a medic in antarctica like that was a useful goal to strive towards lol. i was the first person in my family to finish high school :gbsmith: the same year i graduated it got made a uni degree and my scores werent good enough. i still got in to uni in general thru an 'alternative entry' tard program. first person to go to uni! mum got the cancers and a 'youve got a year' then i became the first person to drop out too!

a friend killed himself. it made me tried a lot real hard. i met a nice girl. i got an emt job! turns out i was kinda good at it too, it made me happy. i did it for a long time. my parents keep trying to die but i wont let them. i go back to school. i start uni again, i finish first year and pay my way working full time. dad gets sick. i stay this time, work full time. i do a diploma. we buy a house. what a swell life!

im sad he died. is sad. kids. etc.
but tbqh i dont blame him at all. i get it. i gave it a red hot go a few times. twice in the last two years. the legal process is absolutely hosed. i think lawyers have notches at the bottom of the bedpost and keep a tally.
the only reason i wont do it again is because yknow, you get kinda used to 'eugh gently caress off and die you dont deserve the air that i breathe you filthy impoverished wretch' but gee i dont know ive experienced it so blatantly and so vehemently as when it was instantiated into loving law. legal process results in more years of potential life lost than each year than the last five of influenza and covid - combined. every death is a tragedy. im not belittling a single one. but theres something especially sad at fourtyish years wasted.

it takes 7 years to get actually good at something. thats 6 potentially entirely different redemptive arcs to ones story. gently caress you can give up for a bit and still be useful.
my job had a lot of telling professionals they were wrong, no one likes that, but sorry oval office. the 5 years of stability you had in your twenties afforded you that title, i dont doubt you worked hard, dont mean you dont have to think critically ever again.
cause i had 4. They werent perfect, but i did more for my family, my community, for society in that little window andthey were thanks to the only girl i 'respected' enough not to pop it in her rear end so she could spend the next 3 trying to loving jam it in mine. during the 2 years when the government decided 'ya know whatd be good? cabin fever! thats never in the history of anything lead to anything bad, especially not when enforced by fear and people with guns'
1 year of which i worked before there was any murmurs of a vaccine. but whoosh nah gently caress you dont come back to work oval office i dont like the look of your head

ive had to go to court and represent myself because i have absolutely nothing left, zilch, zero, 0. and if i dont i go to gaol.
i lost my career, my future, my home and been loving criminally investigated for at least the last year because i have no money, i cant pay bills, i cant pay fines and court costs, i cant get a job, i cant get welfare what is the 'expected' way im 'supposed' to handle this poo poo normally let alone when youre made homeless and told you cant go outside?

but no. its just gently caress this dodgy oval office cause he said he owned a bitcoin, once, doesnt matter it was over a decade ago. whered he learn that without being a criminal....

IT WAS FUCKEN HERE!!!!!

AND THATS WHY THIS IS ALL FUKKEN LOWTAX'S FAULT - EVEN IN DEATH.
WHAT A oval office
------

I AM A MEME HISTORIAN

i did get to go to antarctica tho - ngl it was pretty :chillpill:
but this song speaks to my bones; and i dont think that makes me cool
woke up next to many person frosty with a frozen shoulder, never fucken robbed em on the way out!
im just tryin to make it to 33 - this worlds as cold as poo poo, you live in it you dont exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNwOZL7Uf20

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fetus Pie fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Mar 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU