Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Recent patch reduced the cost of high end equipment (Skill Chain Links) by a huge margin. Right now the market is still adjusting but should make hitting higher damage and survivability thresholds much easier.

I am not currently at that level but it's nice to see it becoming more accessible. Getting the right roll on them at minimum cost 900k as of yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Getting mining post 100 is painful. Especially on the weekends. Avarite sells real drat well though.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
New stealing changes aren't horrible! Also PvM stealing is semi-useful too!
Housing market still sucks!
People are jerks!
Crafting resources are going up in price thanks to boat updates so now is a really good time to sell to fund your characters.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
For gold mining is fairly lucrative. 5,000 iron is aprox 2 hours of mining for 75k on average. It's popped up over 83k during the week. It's relatively safe as well, just make sure you have a rune book open at all times and track up.
Lumberjacking takes far less time due to boards being light but sells slower. Less likely to get caught on a wall or in a cave though.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Hoping the dungeon changes help with PKs going after us lowbies.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
A few nights ago, want to say Tuesday, Owyn announced we had approximately 3,800 players online.
Definately felt like it. I've stopped trying to mine after 1pm shard time. It's a big server still, I know quite a few players who idle in Inn rooms.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.

hobocrunch posted:

Hey if people aren't idling in towns as much anymore and there's more to do that's great. I just remember Prevalia used to have lines of people around the bank. It's hard to know of shard health if you're a lovely town thief :D IM SORRY!!

Monster stealing is pretty good now too. Even counts towards aspect exp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
There's a small batch of us goons in SQZD. Decent folk, small PvP presence but lots of PvM content being done and rather large.