Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

You son of a bitch, I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here
Need to get authed.

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here
First impressions:

Server is pretty cool actually. A lot of new things to learn for an old player. I really love the changes to some of the more "useless" skills and so far so good. I can see my self having a lot of fun. Doesn't appear to be too laggy playing from AUS.

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

Dante posted:

Probably all filled up by now, been awhile since the new landmass opened.

I've noticed house boats are a thing and there's a lot of space off the water's edge. Not sure specifics though.

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here
Did this game lose like 50% of its population or are they just hanging out elsewhere? What the hell happened, Prevalia seems pretty dead in comparison to last year.

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

kumba posted:

this game is more populated now than it ever has been, definitely not dead

Fair enough, I think I'm just not seeing where they are. I just returned to the game and I'm pretty clueless again...

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

Kortel posted:

A few nights ago, want to say Tuesday, Owyn announced we had approximately 3,800 players online.
Definately felt like it. I've stopped trying to mine after 1pm shard time. It's a big server still, I know quite a few players who idle in Inn rooms.

Hey if people aren't idling in towns as much anymore and there's more to do that's great. I just remember Prevalia used to have lines of people around the bank. It's hard to know of shard health if you're a lovely town thief :D IM SORRY!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

Kortel posted:

Monster stealing is pretty good now too. Even counts towards aspect exp.

I've been playing Outlands pretty wrong. I didn't even realise how important Aspects where I thought they were entirely combat things unimportant to Thiefs but I've since learned that's not the case. But I don't even really know how to get an Aspect or even start that...