Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Node posted:

I think I asked this in the last thread but I don't remember the answers. How viable is town thieving on Outlands? Stealing from people at the bank was my favorite thing to do in UO.

Yeah you can absolutely pick people dry in town.

Crowded banks may be quite difficult depending on how heavy the item you go for though. The more players and NPCs the higher the chances you get guard whacked.

This server is drat good. And the only reason I stopped and am forcing myself to stay away is that it was too drat good.
Would definitely lose my job.

Gildiss fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Nov 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I logged my ingots used to reach 100 blacksmithing and it was 135,000 iron ingots from 50 points of smithing.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

hobocrunch posted:

I've been playing Outlands pretty wrong. I didn't even realise how important Aspects where I thought they were entirely combat things unimportant to Thiefs but I've since learned that's not the case. But I don't even really know how to get an Aspect or even start that...

Aspects been a huge boon for my dungeon picker.

https://uooutlands.com/wiki/Aspect_Mastery

Just need the cash to get the initial components to unlock and the arcane essence to activate it.

Used to be a bit more expensive, from what I remember.