Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aster0ids
Oct 13, 2018
I had 3 accounts at launch playing this, had a ton of fun. Then burned out and now i cant remember my accounts (logins are on a file on my old dead computer). Patcher got stuck for the last year, assumed it was a problem on my side i couldnt resolve. But tried today and just works. So im starting over, never played beyond like a month maybe at launch so i forgot everything.

Im gonna go with a mace template starting since i remember being able to fund stuff rapidly with it during my first run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aster0ids
Oct 13, 2018
That guy at 9:43 is using some kind of item loot mod? Or is that within the client? Would help a ton if i could just go click click on items and they end up in my bag instead of dragging from bag to bag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_eP6BoZH_U

Aster0ids
Oct 13, 2018

Dante posted:

If you contact staff you'll get your old accounts back if you want to.

Thing is the accounts arent linked to emails, so its really hard to get em back if you dont remember the usernames.

Aster0ids
Oct 13, 2018
So i tried my last name with account recovery and nope so imma start over. This game is tough to settle in a bit, everything seems so arcane XD but complex rewarding game so it doesnt make it a deal breaker.

I should get on discord but couple of questions here if i may and it might help other newbs as well:

- I went with a dexxer duo to start out. I just need the lumberjacking to finish the templates im using, im asking myself what would go well with a gatherer type char? Like other starting skills. Im guessing healing would work well. but maybe some useful crafting? That would help me get settled in a bit. Edit: what stats?

- Im struggling to find a hotkey that lets me open my inventory.

- Is there a specific town i should port to when i get out (if theres a choice)? Do i need to leg it fast to a nearby town with all the crap i hoarded from newb island? Or will i spawn in a safe area?

- Are inns worth it at all or should i just pile gold till i can buy housing?

- Is there a way to say, arrive at bank, open my inventory, and dump everything in the bank or i have to drag every item one by one to the bank? Its ok if not but ill take it for sure if theres a way.

- I remember crushing mobs with peacemaking, but couldnt find a build to start with, went with what was called a macer here, should one of my char at least take that or a duo of 2 will do it to start out? I probably will solo play one of them most of the time once i can get one toon really deep in and i start on the aspects and other stuff i barely know about that you have to level up. This build here: https://forums.uooutlands.com/index.php?threads/one-day-macer-guide.2714/

Ill stop here lol feel free to drop some newb hints if u wanna, ill read it.

Aster0ids fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Dec 2, 2021

Aster0ids
Oct 13, 2018
So if i have only one question id like answered, its if there is a way to transfer bag to bag without click drag. Grid thing was great, but it helps in looting my bod, looting enemy corpses. But say i want to come from a loot run and drop everything in a specific bag in my bank, is there a way to do this by the grid? Or no way around click dragging?

Aster0ids fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Dec 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aster0ids
Oct 13, 2018
Im thinking of giving this a shot again, would the tamer build with the water aspect be the one here bottom right? Water fencer? I have no idea about starting stats

Sitting on char creation right now waiting for auth on goon discord

These templates arent really useful for newbs cuz it doesnt tell you anything about picking stats and skills starting out (if that matters at all, i dont know)

https://uooutlands.com/wiki/TemplatesTamer

Aster0ids fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Dec 26, 2023