Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Ultima Online was basically the only game I ever really enjoyed. I'll be joining the server soon!

edit: Holy poo poo this server has an amazing variety

A Bakers Cousin fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Nov 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Aster0ids posted:

That guy at 9:43 is using some kind of item loot mod? Or is that within the client? Would help a ton if i could just go click click on items and they end up in my bag instead of dragging from bag to bag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_eP6BoZH_U

Yeah, make sure you go through all the options in the classic client, there are a lot of very useful options like grid loot and double click to loot

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I don't track server numbers but the population seems strong at all hours.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Trapped paragon chests are just magnets

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Im not playing right now but when I was I would often stealth around with 3 accounts and 3 thieves, either near each other or at separate locations. Between dungeons, towns, and vendor houses, there is a lot of stealing opportunities.

Snatching cores or commodity deeds will never get old.

You can even build old school thug type thieves to instigate an attack after flagging and then come back and get all the loot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

loving Moron posted:

A buddy of mine still plays so he helped me to get to his house.

A lot has changed so I am just trying to relearn.

I miss tinker trapping and taking screen shots of my chests blowing people's faces up so I will be getting back into that soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBNpiA7COYI

edit: no traps in this video but the guy makes some fun uo videos

A Bakers Cousin fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jan 28, 2023