Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jiffynuts
Jul 6, 2005

It's a-me-a-ha-me-ha
This takes "mad bombing" to a whole new level. Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jiffynuts
Jul 6, 2005

It's a-me-a-ha-me-ha
I just came across this… too funny.

https://youtu.be/57gG1_kCDlU

jiffynuts
Jul 6, 2005

It's a-me-a-ha-me-ha

kumba posted:

haha you beat me to it, this one is also extremely good, made by one of my guild mates!

Tell them they did a great job on the He-Man clothing/dye combo. Looks sweet!

jiffynuts
Jul 6, 2005

It's a-me-a-ha-me-ha

Freakazoid_ posted:

I think I might have the bug.

I want to do a smith/fighter combo, because that's how I used to roll. I could take the lumber/miner template and replace lumberjack with blacksmithing and sword with mace and it should work out, right?

Welcome back to the MMO GOAT. :)

You could whip up a chivalry build -
Chiv to 95 or 100 (95 gives you moongate spell)
Weapon skill
Tactics
Gm music, discordance, peacemaking

That gives you one more skill to work on, like parry or resist. You don’t have to take up barding and instead go more offensive with arms lore etc.

I made a friar (2h staff) with the above build and took tracking. Gives me an extra 20 or 25% damage buff. Very easy to macro up most of the skills and you can start cruising dungeons for gold.

My recommendation is make two accounts, put one character there, and put a miner/crafter on the second. You can macro up the skills on the fighter while you go out and mine or chop trees or whatever. You’re allowed 3 simultaneous accounts per ip.

[Edit] I just realized the chivalry book is 150k gold
From the npc vendor. I’ve heard it’s sold by players too for like 15k or so but you’d have to look around. On the upside, 5000 ingots will net you 75-80k, so that’s pretty good money that’s not too terrible to get.

jiffynuts fucked around with this message at 19:43 on May 12, 2022

jiffynuts
Jul 6, 2005

It's a-me-a-ha-me-ha
This is some pretty interesting patch notes from the test server.

https://forums.uooutlands.com/index.php?threads/dungeon-overhaul-testing-patch.4162/

New aggro updates, monster difficulty, murder counts. I’m liking the proposed taming updates too. Increased passive gains to 5, and increased chance of skill gain. Personally, I’d love to see passive taming gains a permanent thing. Just let me use my pets and get skill while doing so.