Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
Spent the last 8ish years on UO Forever, thought I'd give this a try. I'm liking the fact it all feels new, that I have no idea what I'm doing, where I'm going etc :)

I'm thinking about adding Mining to my macer, but since there's still a 720 skill cap, I was wondering if the bonus from Mining would be worth cutting other skills down to 85%, such as
85% anat
85% healing
85% mace fighting
85% tracking
85% mining
85% tactics
90% magery
100% magic resist

vs

100% anat
100% healing
100% mace fighting
100% tracking
100% tactics
100% magery
100% magic resist

[edit] this is mostly for PvM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Dungeons def be crazy packed during peak times, my poor stealther will get a monster to half hp and someone else will come in, see (to them) no one else here, and finish the monster off and I'm standing there like "..."

Trying to save up for so many things at once lol
I don't see any people spamming goods for sale outside banks? I have some blood and poison aspect cores I don't need, as well as lesser paragon chests, research materials etc but I'm not sure the best way to sell them

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

What are Aspect Phylactery used for? The website says to force your next attack to use an aspect special, but there has to be a cost, right? Is it a one time use item?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

I can't decide if Arms Law's Disarm is worth it. It only last 10 seconds and that's if you don't wiff your swing. You could have camping, tracking, or forensic evaluation instead. Or even Anatomy if you don't have that in a template for damage and extra heals.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

How do you get the necromancy book on test server? I heard there is a necromancer npc you can buy it from but I've no idea where.