Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mister Speaker posted:

Everybody in this country knows at least one Shorts Guy. This rear end in a top hat will never wear long pants or a winter coat even if it's -40, and he'll stand there shivering and insist he's not cold at all.

used to work with a dude like this. we worked in a freezer too, he would wear a freezer suit but complain incessantly about his feet being cold, and would come out frequently for "warm up breaks", usually in the shitter. when we'd tell him he should maybe wear pants and longjohns to attempt to keep warmer, he'd say "but it's not my legs that are cold, it's my feet!!! :D" like motherfucker, do you not know how your circulatory system works?

he eventually got fired after being caught jerking off in a bathroom stall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

used to work with a dude like this. we worked in a freezer too, he would wear a freezer suit but complain incessantly about his feet being cold, and would come out frequently for "warm up breaks", usually in the shitter. when we'd tell him he should maybe wear pants and longjohns to attempt to keep warmer, he'd say "but it's not my legs that are cold, it's my feet!!! :D" like motherfucker, do you not know how your circulatory system works?

he eventually got fired after being caught jerking off in a bathroom stall

He was just warming up man

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Mister Speaker posted:

Everybody in this country knows at least one Shorts Guy. This rear end in a top hat will never wear long pants or a winter coat even if it's -40, and he'll stand there shivering and insist he's not cold at all.

The Boys Who Wear Shorts All Winter

The kid who refuses to wear pants is a familiar sight to parents, students, and educators—and a mystifying one. What’s so great about being underdressed?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Mister Speaker posted:

Or they wear shorts all year 'round and complain about the cold ENDLESSLY.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
We did this growing up in upstate NY. Everyone wore shorts, flip-flops, and tank tops in the dead of snowbound winter because we were SO HADDCORE.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
My Shorts Guy buddy joined the US Marines right out of highschool (in Canada), which is another thing that sociopaths do.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
My Shorts Guy buddy became a pastor on the island

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the Shorts Guy I knew in college ( in 2011) used to, without fail, tell people within minutes of meeting them that "Machinima follows me on Twitter"

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Utah is a rich land of shorts guy in the winter, maybe they are lost Canadians ?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Derpies posted:

Utah is a rich land of shorts guy in the winter, maybe they are lost Canadians ?

You can keep them its okay really

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Outrail posted:

You can keep them its okay really

Fair exchange for all the missionaries I’m sure we send you

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Derpies posted:

Fair exchange for all the missionaries I’m sure we send you

Canada hosed again with NAFTA bullshit.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Aardvark! posted:

the Shorts Guy I knew in college ( in 2011) used to, without fail, tell people within minutes of meeting them that "Machinima follows me on Twitter"

I do this with Gregg Turkington

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I'm not the wear shorts all year guy, but am definitely wear shorts till November guy, and then start wearing them again in like late April guy.
I just seem to run hot. Though now that I'm getting older (40+) I can't handle the cold as well.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'M GOING TO DO IT. I"M GOING TO GO TO TIMMIES. YOU CAN'T STOP ME

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Saalkin posted:

get me some timbits while youre there plz

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Aardvark! posted:

get me some timbits while youre there plz

You didn't pay me back for the darts I picked up for you last time bud!

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
gently caress Timbits, I want a sweet veal with mushrooms and cheese from California Sandwiches.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just saw a recent pic of Gordon Lightfoot :gonk:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

just get mcdonalds instead, the coffee is better

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i stopped using tim hortans after they unveiled their loyalty card

no i dont want to use your card
ever
stop asking me
no i dont care how much free poo poo i get with it, goodbye

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
But if you don't go to Tims how will you taste Justin Bieber's sweet balls?!? timbiebs

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Aardvark! posted:

He's turning 84 this year. Saw him at Massey Hall a few years ago, checked for a seat on the afternoon of the show and there was one front row dead center, apparently his manager had just handed it back to the box office. The first few rows in Massey Hall are all friends and acquaintances apparently.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Saalkin posted:

Nobody cares at this point. If you want to eat or drink that poo poo go for it.

Aardvark! posted:

Yeah, well the dude is like 80 something years old. Not everyone ages as well as William Shatner. Who is 90 or so and looks younger than Patrick Stewart.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Any Canadian who complains about the cold is a traitor or a foreign spy. Never trust them.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

Any Canadian who complains about the cold is a traitor or a foreign spy. Never trust them.

non canadian spotted lol

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

No, just someone who drinks iced coffee at -20C and has numerous selfies standing barefoot in the snow lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

No, just someone who drinks iced coffee at -20C and has numerous selfies standing barefoot in the snow lol

ah, hello there, Shorts Guy

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Aardvark! posted:

Massey Hall wasn't close for renovation, Gord just had to regenerate on the stage

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

Being Canadian has made me hate the cold way more than a normal person.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Bonzo posted:

Massey Hall wasn't close for renovation, Gord just had to regenerate on the stage

That's where his phylactery is located.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Canadians love summer. We get all hosed up on the outdoors, picnics, and patios. It's our sliver of the year to enjoy the beach, to walk unencumbered by layers of wool, flannel, and goretex. But above all else, summer gives us that rarest of delights, the chance to bitch and argue about if it is indeed truly too hot outside.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

Nobody cares at this point. If you want to eat or drink that poo poo go for it.

It's self harm and a cry for attention.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
in Canada for some reason A&W is a mainstream fast food place and not just a strange, malignant growth on some KFCs

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The reason is their burgs are :krad:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Aardvark! posted:

in Canada for some reason A&W is a mainstream fast food place and not just a strange, malignant growth on some KFCs

a&w is probably the best fast food place in my city lol, it's p fuckin good

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
A&W onion rings are the best, burgers are good too, probably #2 after Wendy's

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
A&W is great. Harvey's is rad. For fast food burger chains in Canada, it's good stuff.

In the US I'm not sure why it was decided to support burger places selling meals for $15-$20 like Five Guys or Shake Shack, I mean I like em but for $15 at Shake Shack I shouldn't be getting a junior cheeseburger and a kid's coke. I'd rather have Harvey's.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I love getting insane heartburn from eating A&W Onion Rings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.

GolfHole posted:

anyone live in thunder bay

whats it like to do that

My experience with thunder bay was distracting walmart employees will this crackhead i met at a bus stop stole poo poo