Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1461691773563117571?t=YTEIU8oxAOHM93b1fysT0g&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

fast cars loose anus posted:

The Texans' current roster is almost entirely his fault, what do you mean?

The entire organization is rotten from top to bottom with Rick Smith, O’Brien and Easterby all engaged in power struggles and an absolute dipshit owner who enabled all of the above and is also a racist moron.

Trying to determine who was actually in charge seems all but impossible.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Yeah that's fair on the org as a whole but BoB was effectively gm and coach for a bit so I would put the roster near to entirely on him. Coincidentally college coaches are effectively gms as well

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

Deion Sanders head coach of Florida State
Vince Young Ricky Williams head coach of Texas
Reggie Bush Coach of USC
Tebow coach of Florida
Brian Bosworth coach of Oklahoma
Maurice Clarett coach of Ohio State

let's make this happen

e: of course ellis t. jones, honorary head coach of Tennessee, since no one watches San Jose State

get Herschel's Trump-addled brain out of politics, make him CEO coach, keep the entire staff

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

fast cars loose anus posted:

Yeah that's fair on the org as a whole but BoB was effectively gm and coach for a bit so I would put the roster near to entirely on him. Coincidentally college coaches are effectively gms as well

Even if you do think he was 100% responsible for all of that, roster construction in the NFL and college are very different so I’m not too concerned that he’d try to trade a star wide receiver for a box of oily rags. I’m just not sure his personality would fly on the recruiting trail down here. He’s a born and bred New England rear end in a top hat.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

I hadn't been paying attention and missed the fact that UNLV is on a 2-game win streak!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Reggie Bush Coach of USC
Tebow coach of Florida

let's make this happen

e: of course ellis t. jones, honorary head coach of Tennessee, since no one watches San Jose State

I wanted to laugh at this and suddenly thought of how incredible it would be if Kansas was coached by Aqib Talib

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
People have pined for Peyton as HC at UT but instead I wanna see Arian Foster just so he gives his coaching interviews entirely in pterodactyl

Also I just found out that Arian is now a rapper apparently and he's not terrible? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVuu_6xpU5A

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

kiimo posted:

I wanted to laugh at this and suddenly thought of how incredible it would be if Kansas was coached by Aqib Talib
:hmmyes:

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Franklin to LSU and BOB to PSU

as OC because we hire Rhule

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Tedy Bruschi might actually be a decent coach. The good comedy option would be Gronk though.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

I could make jokes about Iowa coaches Nate Kaeding or Tim Dwight but the guy with the most pro success that is most representative of Iowa football is probably Marshall Yanda

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

No thanks to Coach Tebow.

If I wanted to watch an evangelical dork get hyped about grit and effort and LETS GO I’d walk to anyone of the weird mega churches in the area.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

DC Murderverse posted:

I could make jokes about Iowa coaches Nate Kaeding or Tim Dwight but the guy with the most pro success that is most representative of Iowa football is probably Marshall Yanda

Ricky Stanzi seems like he has an argument for being the most Iowa though.

Mizzou former player who actually might could be a good coach would be Chase Daniel. Mizzou would actually hire Brock Olivo though because he ran up hills in the 90s during the first time in 20 years that Missouri wasn't completely awful.

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

I'll take Coach Dayne. I'd love to see Braelon Allen get 30-50 carries a game.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Reggie Bush Coach of USC
Tebow coach of Florida

let's make this happen

Michael Vick head coach of VT

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Sage Rosenfels coming back to coach ISU when Campbell gets poached.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Traitorous Leopard posted:

Just a PSA - if you're not already browsing your team's homer forums from time to time you should start. Really brings out the strangest folks

From a thread wishcasting Kiffin to Miami:

wanna know what got me banned from elitedawgs?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I was originally going to say Dana Stubblefield for Kansas and then I remembered he went to jail for raping a disabled woman

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Tom Izzo could retire right around when Draymond Green's playing career is over and I could see fans wanting him to coach basketball.

Most famous MSU football guy is...Andre Rison? Le'Veon Bell? Kirk Cousins?!

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Yates posted:

I'll take Coach Dayne. I'd love to see Braelon Allen get 30-50 carries a game.

They're already coached by a former player, though. Actually, come to think of it a large percentage of the staff is former players.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Henchman of Santa posted:

Tom Izzo could retire right around when Draymond Green's playing career is over and I could see fans wanting him to coach basketball.

Morten Anderson, a coach who can finally respect the kickers.

And give me Kyle Orton at Purdue.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

Grittybeard posted:

Mizzou would actually hire Brock Olivo though because he ran up hills in the 90s during the first time in 20 years that Missouri wasn't completely awful.
Goddamn, that is a name I haven't thought about in 20+ years.

mayodreams
Jul 4, 2003

Hello darkness,
my old friend

forkboy84 posted:

And give me Kyle Orton at Purdue.

All Hail Coach NeckBeard

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
gently caress yeah I'll coach Purdue

FreakyMetalKid
Nov 23, 2003

I wouldn't be any more pessimistic about Sun Devil coach Jake Plummer than I am about the current situation.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
I would take Tim Couch as coach at Kentucky, but he looks like he could still play linebacker right now.

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

Dalmuti posted:

wanna know what got me banned from elitedawgs?

You posted a level-headed opinion?

Accused of being an Ole Miss spy?

You made a thread claiming Hunter Renfroe would make it to the Majors and actually stay there?

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

I was going to say what about Bubba Smith but sadly he’s dead. He’d still be better than Cousins.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Chris Long, Barber twins as OC/DC

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Jeff Smoker is burrowed into my memory for reasons I can't begin to understand

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Sash! posted:

Jeff Smoker is burrowed into my memory for reasons I can't begin to understand

He got busted for drugs IIRC so the name is perfect.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

dirty shrimp money posted:

Miami head coach Ray Lewis

Too bad Lawrence Phillips is dead; but would he choke harder than Scott Frost is?

I think there's pretty good evidence he'd choke harder than Frost :stare:

Joey Freshwater posted:

People have pined for Peyton as HC at UT but instead I wanna see Arian Foster just so he gives his coaching interviews entirely in pterodactyl

This or Jim Bob Cooter because, well, Jim Bob Cooter

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Dango Bango posted:

This or Jim Bob Cooter because, well, Jim Bob Cooter

Nah it’s gotta be a Colquitt

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Apparently a kid in the Memphis Houston had a neck injury. What happened? I just turned it on

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Apparently a kid in the Memphis Houston had a neck injury. What happened? I just turned it on

I didn't see where he got hurt but Donovan Mutin was having a great junior year before this. At least he's three miles away from the best neck/spine injury hospital on the face of the planet.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Reddit comment:

quote:

I’ve watched it a few times and you can’t see what happens from the only time they showed it. He runs up for a tackle and it looks like maybe he hit his head on someone’s knee.

He immediately went down and had his hands up in front of him in that fencing reaction. Laid there a few seconds and everyone starting waving people over for help.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
^^--ugh, not watching but this sounds scary

LeeMajors posted:

Nah it’s gotta be a Colquitt

All the Colquitts. I'm sure there are enough of them to fill out a coaching staff.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

I would take Tim Couch as coach at Kentucky, but he looks like he could still play linebacker right now.

Everybody look at this dumbass that wouldn’t have The Pillsbury Throwboy, The Round Mound of Touchdowns, He Ate Me, The Hefty Lefty, Battleship Lorenzen

e: wait wtf he died?

RIP BBQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This is an extremely bad sports evening for me so far.