Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I understand you don't understand social cues, nightelf, so I'm gonna inform you that's actually really loving rude to say. Rea puts a lot of work into these LPs and you're clearly ignorant of the kind of life or emotional circumstances that might lead someone to have to stop working on those things, and casually throwing that in her face like that is incredibly callous. Also, dude, we know it's you, stop posting in LP. Just leave.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
yeah, basically we've had a job-related injury meaning my fiancee had to quit her job, the plumbing in our house broke back in november and won't be fixed until january, and i spent hte last week with an impacted wisdom tooth getting the runaround from quack dentists until I *finally* got it removed yesterday, so I haven't had the brainpower for editing updates and writing all of ray's dialogue lol but i'm up for it nowadays

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Several classes have a means of self-regaining TP in some fashion, so sustain isn't actually as bad as it appears. It's a balancing act, and you're given enough free consumables that restore TP, like Hamaos and Amritas, that it isn't too stressful.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
don't worry, they're all probably doing fine considering i haven't gotten my grubby mitts on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Half and half. A lot of the more esoteric stuff I do have to look up, but I played enough Great Ace Attorney to have the basics down. :v: