Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skyscraper Raccoon
Jun 12, 2018

Started from the bottom, now we here
I would still try and eat a novelty-sized pizza for a t-shirt from a midwestern bar don't get me wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
There was a stormy night in 1970 when a lunatic laughed lunatically and put a meatball on a pizza

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

bob dobbs is dead posted:

bmi 24, previously 29

you may or may not be able to individually lose weight with diet and exercise or whatever,

Calories in, calories out.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

what if we call it "Health At Every LIES"?

Skyscraper Raccoon
Jun 12, 2018

Started from the bottom, now we here
I saw an episode of My 600 Pound Lyfe where the doctor just cut out their stomach and that worked so lets get that guy working overtime

I think all Muzak and call-waiting services should play sexy music so people are motivated to stay in shape and get laid

All first plastic surgeries done for free, gotta pay for that second liposuction out of pocket

I would make Being Attractive a positive so people were motivated to not be so goddamn ugly loving a

If we had a professional sumo league in the USA then a few fat guys might start getting active. Alternatively if we already have one then it needs a little more publicity

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
The food industry (like every private industry) requires constant growth.

The obesity epidemic means the system is working as planned.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Vampire Panties posted:

Calories in, calories out.

the laws of thermodynamics apply to your thermostat but good luck cooling down your house by cracking the windows when the thermostat is set to 110 f

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I will be Yokozuna one day

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

yuo may not loke it but this is what obesoty crisis looks like

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Significantly increase the level of fat shaming

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Skyscraper Raccoon posted:

I saw an episode of My 600 Pound Lyfe where the doctor just cut out their stomach and that worked so lets get that guy working overtime

I think all Muzak and call-waiting services should play sexy music so people are motivated to stay in shape and get laid

All first plastic surgeries done for free, gotta pay for that second liposuction out of pocket

I would make Being Attractive a positive so people were motivated to not be so goddamn ugly loving a

If we had a professional sumo league in the USA then a few fat guys might start getting active. Alternatively if we already have one then it needs a little more publicity

How about mandatory sumo Thunderdome after 300lbs. Once you defeat your weight in number of challengers you’re set free.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

just make less food. if theres not enough food people won’t get fat

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

this one actually totally worked in venezuela and syria

too bad that uhh it involved 1 million % inflation in one case and hundreds of thousands of dead in civil war in the other case

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Sorry but cutting food reduces pop growth, and we need to max our science per turn if we're going to get the Spaceship Victory before China or Russia. The sea is already rising we don't have time to switch victory goals.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Its funny when fat people try to do something like normal people but then they FART instead!!!! :roflolmao:

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Nooner posted:

Its funny when fat people try to do something like normal people but then they FART instead!!!! :roflolmao:

it’s true

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

bob dobbs is dead posted:

this one actually totally worked in venezuela and syria

too bad that uhh it involved 1 million % inflation in one case and hundreds of thousands of dead in civil war in the other case

if terrorists sponsored by a foreign power take over most of our country maybe we can finally lose some of those pesky pounds

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
You wouldn't believe the amount of weight I lost after I switched from mustard gas to chlorine

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

the good part about being trapped in the al qaeda-controlled half of the city is that the government wont let any food in. Should have my beach body ready by the time summer rolls around

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Maybe we can get more people to the gym if everything is automated

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

My husky son lost 15 pounds after being conscripted by Daesh

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

My husky son lost 15 pounds after being conscripted by Daesh
one simple trick infidels hate

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I am fat and smelly

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

sell all your motor vehicles and buy a super expensive road bike

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
sell some of your bones and you will profit AND lose weight

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Did anyone see that Reddit post about the guy who deliberately became obese during covid as a sexual fetish

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Wizard Master posted:

The current obesity projections for the U.S make for sobering reading - nearly half of all Americans have a BMI over 30 and this is only expected to increase. The expanding waistlines are getting harder to ignore - even the GBS selfie thread can make for grim viewing at times.

There are a number of factors that people point the finger to: increasing portion sizes, added sugar, and an increasingly sedentary lifestyle. One thing I feel is overlooked is a car-centric culture which discourages walking to community centres and shops, unlike what one might find in a European city. If you had the keys to the car, so to speak, how would you go about solving this epidemic?

Murder and eat them. You're welcome. Next problem. Come on, hurry up. I got a poo poo on deck and I'd like the world to be better by then.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

I think I've got a fix, y'all!

https://twitter.com/Pinboard/status/1460670230439464960?s=20

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Is this peloton good at killing children?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Obesity crisis ended after new law replaces all cars with literal Fred Flintstone mobiles.

thelizzerd
Nov 12, 2021
I've always been on the smaller side of normal BMI. Like if I lost 10-15lbs I'd be considered underweight. I hate when bigger people (normally boomers) will tell me I'm too skinny and need to eat more. I feel like I'm going insane whenever it happens. I eat 2-3 meals a day. I eat the normal amount of food for an adult. I've always been a picky eater. I don't most cheese, especially cheap cheese. The texture is nasty to me. The type that is on cheap pizza, cheeseburgers, mac and cheese. I wonder if the amount of gross overly processed cheese someone eats has any correlation with weight. Also, the people who have milk with every meal. If we got soda that tasted as good as soda, but was as healthy as water that might help stop obesity.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i currently weigh 420.69 lbs

munce
Oct 23, 2010

Secret knowledge from the 90s with Dr Rudi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Fat camps

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Has anyone suggested placing treadmills in front of donuts hanging from strings???

This and replace all floors with threadmills.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Put lead or uranium in food to make it heavy so that it falls out of your rear end before you can absorb the nutrients

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Global Thermonuclear War

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Send the OP in to eat up all the food in America so there is no more left dor the rest of the americans to eat and get all fat lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I would start by crucifying mark zuckerberg, upside down, on the steps of Bryant Park and then encourage people to exercise more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gregoire
Feb 3, 2014
Stephen King wrote a novel about this. We need roving bands of Romani to put curses on the obese to melt that flab away.