Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thelizzerd
Nov 12, 2021
I've always been on the smaller side of normal BMI. Like if I lost 10-15lbs I'd be considered underweight. I hate when bigger people (normally boomers) will tell me I'm too skinny and need to eat more. I feel like I'm going insane whenever it happens. I eat 2-3 meals a day. I eat the normal amount of food for an adult. I've always been a picky eater. I don't most cheese, especially cheap cheese. The texture is nasty to me. The type that is on cheap pizza, cheeseburgers, mac and cheese. I wonder if the amount of gross overly processed cheese someone eats has any correlation with weight. Also, the people who have milk with every meal. If we got soda that tasted as good as soda, but was as healthy as water that might help stop obesity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU