Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Major supply crash

Mass incident over some kind of shortage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

nuclear war

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Merck's pills get EUA, they don't actually do poo poo and people still die from COVID, antivaxxers become anti-pill

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

market attempts to correct itself but this is fixed by printing several trillion dollars

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

there will be another giant gently caress off xmas tree in front of a tiny menorah despite the office being overwhelmingly jewish

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Nothing. I'll get my penis sheared clean off in a freak forklift accident in front of all my coworkers but nothing newsworthy

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The war on Christmas reaches new heights. Antifa super soldiers blast the phrase "happy holidays" over a PA, probably at the Macy's Christmas parade. Biden is revealed to be Muslim. Russian communists invade the north pole. A minor outbreak of covid in China reduces the production of plastic garbage by 2%.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

democrats take another break without passing anything capping off the most progressive year of legislation ever

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

more covid for america

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Santa real

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
roni

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

yellowcar posted:

more covid for america

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
death

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'
+2 maga terrorism incidents

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
nfts get weirder

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Spending a delightful Christmas season with loved ones I keep close to my heart :)

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Christmas 🎅🏼

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

the revolution begins

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Chasten leaves Pete and demands full custody of the kids.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
major winter storm results in bad things

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

A Bakers Cousin posted:

major winter storm results in bad things

major winter storm destroys the supply chain even further shortly before christmas

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Im saving my winter storm fucks up Texas and Bitcoin prediction for February.

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
thanks for making another prediction thread, these are always fun :)

my prediction: elon once again tries to get involved in a breaking news story that's unrelated to him. my guess is that supply chain woes for christmas gifts reach a fever pitch and elon declares that he'll swoop in and fix container shipping by building mechas to offload containers from ships

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Joe Biden is going to accidentally say that he's cancelling Christmas and it'll become a huge gaffe while we officially pass 1M dead of covid and that'll go unacknowledged.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Aglet56 posted:

thanks for making another prediction thread, these are always fun :)

my prediction: elon once again tries to get involved in a breaking news story that's unrelated to him. my guess is that supply chain woes for christmas gifts reach a fever pitch and elon declares that he'll swoop in and fix container shipping by building mechas to offload containers from ships

nah he's going to suggest loading them onto his cargo rocket and shoot stuff to the other side of the planet. he's going to put two weeks of effort into it and then give up.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lowtax gets resurrected

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

a kiss under the mistletoe for yours truly 😳

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit

SorePotato posted:

Nothing. I'll get my penis sheared clean off in a freak forklift accident in front of all my coworkers but nothing newsworthy

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit
The democrats are going to get buttfucked in the rear end

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
president poopy pants will fill his trousers at a public event

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

mcrib continues

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Taking the easy one and guessing another irish joe shidding and farding doo doo pants situation

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
the queen dies

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Boris is gonna get sacked over the Paterson stuff and assorted sleaze, they'll put Gove in as his replacement, we'll have another Christmas election. Conservatives win in a record breaking landslide

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jabberlock posted:

nah he's going to suggest loading them onto his cargo rocket and shoot stuff to the other side of the planet. he's going to put two weeks of effort into it and then give up.

a hyperloop linking a container port and an amazon warehouse

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

skipmyseashells posted:

the queen dies

You've stitched yourself up here because it will happen in December but they won't announce it til next year. Christmas message has already been recorded

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Christmas cements Americas track to one million COVID deaths, probably some kind of mass shooting or vehicle attack at some busy shopping mall or store by a right winger who gets upset masks are required to get in. Pretty bog standard poo poo, really

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

SorePotato posted:

there isnt a forklift in the world strong enough to do that without burning out the engine

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

You've stitched yourself up here because it will happen in December but they won't announce it til next year. Christmas message has already been recorded

for the Queen so loved her people, that she spoke unto them, from beyond the grave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

vyelkin posted:

for the Queen so loved her people, that she spoke unto them, from beyond the grave

The queen will be the first warning, the canary in the mine, that something has gone horribly wrong when she is declared legally dead but continues living. Only then will we realize, to our collective growing horror, the rich ruling class has grown so fat on the human suffering they cause the world over theyve achieved some form of unholy eternal life