Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Welcome to The Lowtax Memorial Probation Thread. Post in here and get a Lowtax picture/meme of some sort in your rapsheet, and a 6 hour probe. :toot:

I do not know the rules of what can go in a rap sheet, so no guarantees about what you can have in yours!

Whether you want to remember Lowtax as an abusive alcoholic

The fact that he was never a sellout

Just want a good laugh

Or a cheap laugh

there's something for you here. You can post your own Lowtax memes here too. I couldn't find the "Here lies Lowtax, he never scored" one :smith:

I'm just going to post some stuff I found before posting this thead.

I would have made these smaller, but I do not know how. :negative:
https://i.imgur.com/ueqtYEt.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/BWfhb55.mp4

RIP Lowtax, and thank you for these forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Some more Lowtax.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

OP doesn't even have the power to probate

OP you sit atop a throne of piss and poo poo

I did ask a mod if this thread could be, and they did say yes, so in theory a mod will come eventually and probate us all.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

2. Thanks for being patient! I seem to be the only mod helping with this thread, so please bear with me cuz I got jobs 'n stuff to do as well.

Thank you for doing this for me. I really do appreciate it.

May I have one of these?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I would also like to apologize to everybody who wanted a Lowtax foot picture but it was a too big gif, and you couldn't have one. I should have posted this too. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Can I get this one pls