Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

I still remember the day Rich Kyanka died like it was yesterday. Me and my friend Paul were making fun of the spanish kids with velcro shoes in 7th grade shop class and next thing I know the loudspeaker goes off and has the guidance counselor on ittelling me to report to the office, I go in and my uncle Darrell who I havent seen since I was a toddler was standing there with this look of emptiness and poo poo. "Get in the car dude," he said and I am thinking the worst has happened. Well I ask what was wrong and he just looked at me and said, "Lowtax died," and I asked him who the gently caress that was. He took out a tablet and logged on to Something Awful, turned dark mode on, and passed me a joint even though he knew I never smoked before. We took off and read the front page articles all the way thru, we were both stoned silent the whole time and my mind was completelyblown. "That mangosteen salesman is dead now man," and from there on out I have just had this insane outlook on life.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stato-Masochist fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Nov 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU