Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
I've been thinking about the taxman a lot, I know that the facts are that richard was a man who made many poor and selfish decisions but I still feel sad by what the story of his life turned out to be, the way his life was so specifically intertwined with the historical changes in our cultural and personal relationship with the internet, how Rich himself was a man who refused to grow and change and how this in many ways defined SA and the forums, if it wasn't for Rich this place would not have been what it is today, or at 2010 for that matter, some may think it was poo poo now or poo poo back then or always poo poo or whatever, but obviously many goons never left and kept it a part of their lives for over a decade, maybe there's a streak of poo poo to all us goons but also maybe the forums do have their unique qualities that have kept us sticking around around on this ancient forums that barely changed since 1999, idk goons, saying that everything good about this place has nothing to do with rich feels disingenuous to me.

I think it's sad thing, goons.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)