Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Lowtax banned me in 2002 because I made a lovely joke about guns. WHO HAS THE BIG PENIS NOW LOWTAX.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
I have stairs in my house and yet I do not feel protected.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
I want to memorial more. Excuse me sir, may I have another? If not, thats OK, I understand that resources are scarce in these trying times.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002

hbag posted:

lol i made that image
still loving proud of it even though i got probed for being "unfunny" when i posted it in the thread about him dying

Wasn't it originally a Fiwer meme?

SO LONELY

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002

Sophy Wackles posted:

I wonder who holds The Lonely Torch now?

The ugly goons are still fighting it out, I expect one will rise to the top eventually.