Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Okay, y'all, just a couple things:

1. I swear I am doing my best to give everyone the image they want, but some images are not playing nicely. I promise to try every time!

2. Thanks for being patient! I seem to be the only mod helping with this thread, so please bear with me cuz I got jobs 'n stuff to do as well.

P.S. This one is my new fave:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Hey cuties, thanks 4 keeping it real.

I owe many a probe that'll come through tonight, but first:

:siren:get your requests in before midnight tonight, Central European Time!!!! :siren:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I love you all and this thread is now closed. Outstanding probes are being taken care of right now.

Thanks to The General for starting this thread!

e: wow I was so tired I could not BBcode

ee: if you requested two in a row, sorry, you got the first one and also seriously?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Nov 20, 2021