Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I am going to try and make a little coffin for screamy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

good night sweet fish

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

rub the cloaca sometimes that works

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Moola posted:

:getin: the coffin screamy

:screamy:

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Moola posted:

make it look like an aquarium

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
get one of those clear resin kits from a crafts store and put Screamy into an eternal "ice" block to prevent predators from digging Screamy up and desecrating their corpse.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

funeral home DJ posted:

get one of those clear resin kits from a crafts store and put Screamy into an eternal "ice" block to prevent predators from digging Screamy up and desecrating their corpse.

do this except make it a 6 foot tall obelisk and put it in your yard

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

funeral home DJ posted:

Fill him up with air first using a bike pump, to give him that "alive" look.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Put the fish in lucite and decorate your tank with it.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Moola posted:

Don't go teasing me with promises you won't keep

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is what lowtax would want, that people would care more about a weird frozen fish being buried than his own stupid funeral

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Make him hide in the drawer and never tell what happened afterwards

….wait….

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Beet Wagon posted:

do this except make it a 6 foot tall obelisk and put it in your yard

THIS IS A PLACE OF HONOR. A HIGHLY-ESTEEMED FISH IS COMMEMORATED HERE. SCREAMY IS VALUED HERE.

RandolphCarter posted:

Put the fish in lucite and decorate your tank with it.

oh man a little Tomb of Lenin in your aquarium

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Press F for fish

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Moola posted:

You're gonna need a coffin for your butt if you don't put this got dang fish to rest!

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

oh man a little Tomb of Lenin in your aquarium

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I would like to see a flag at half mast in your front yard as a part of the ceremony.

I am thinking a nice fish flag that can be lowered.

https://www.usflags.com/fish-flag-striped-bass-design.html

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
When I was 10 or 11 I had 3 goldfish that we had absolutely no idea how to take care of. My grandma got them for her tiny little fountain pond and when winter came my mom put up a 30 gallon tank and plopped them in. No cycling, no research. I think they were 10 cent feeder comets.

Predictably, they died.

But I loved those fish. Their names were Flash, Razzle and Dazzle. When they kicked the bucket one by one, I buried them in my Yugioh card tins. Embarrassingly, I was a big huge dork about ancient Egypt and wrapped them in little scraps of cloth and put some of their food in the tins so they could have a meal in the afterlife.

I wonder what they would look like if I dug them up today. But I'm not going to cuz that's gross and probably smells like...well...rotting fish.

What I'm trying to say is respect the fish and bury it

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:discourse:

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

funeral home DJ posted:

how much for your services as a DJ? for the... service

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Why was Screamy the Fish permabanned?

Unban Screamy what are the mods hiding

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

SyNack Sassimov posted:

Why was Screamy the Fish permabanned?

Unban Screamy what are the mods hiding

He knew too much, op was a rereg of an insane stalker

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

Looks like it was a classic case of a snake in fish's clothing.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Everett False posted:

Looks like it was a classic case of a snake in fish's clothing.

snake? snake!? sn:screamy:ke!

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

1. Free Screamy
2. Unthaw it
3. ???
4: Bury it

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Treecko posted:

When I was 10 or 11 I had 3 goldfish that we had absolutely no idea how to take care of. My grandma got them for her tiny little fountain pond and when winter came my mom put up a 30 gallon tank and plopped them in. No cycling, no research. I think they were 10 cent feeder comets.

Predictably, they died.

But I loved those fish. Their names were Flash, Razzle and Dazzle. When they kicked the bucket one by one, I buried them in my Yugioh card tins. Embarrassingly, I was a big huge dork about ancient Egypt and wrapped them in little scraps of cloth and put some of their food in the tins so they could have a meal in the afterlife.

I wonder what they would look like if I dug them up today. But I'm not going to cuz that's gross and probably smells like...well...rotting fish.

What I'm trying to say is respect the fish and bury it

If they've been down that for that long I doubt there's much left to be rotting fish. You know assuming you buried them deep enough that some critter didn't dig them up for dinner.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

FoolyCharged posted:

If they've been down that for that long I doubt there's much left to be rotting fish. You know assuming you buried them deep enough that some critter didn't dig them up for dinner.

I can only talk about a seawater tank with a proper ground crew (worms, snails, crabs and stuff) and the few (I think like five?) fish that died inside my tank within the last ten years usually existed for less then a night in their no-longer-alive state. It's a pretty good ecosystem in that regard. It's especially interesting because stuff like the cleaning shrimp (Lysmata amboinensis) - which usually form a couple and live in a cave two by two - start eating the other one as soon as they show a single sign of no longer beeing able to be a proper cleaning shrimp.

It's those moments when you are kinda glad we managed to leave the oceans a long time ago....

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

sebmojo posted:

He knew too much, op was a rereg of an insane stalker

She*

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

yep soz

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

when I was a wee boy I called my pet goldfish Lemon Curd cos I loved lemon curd sandwiches.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Imagine stealing a dead fish's account, that's pretty low.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

its even worse because Screamy hated identity fraud

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer
What

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

No problem, just didn't want to give her another reason to create an account.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Screamy must remain frozen until they discover the cure for "randomly dying because goldfish". Then he can be revived and enjoy the wonders of the far future.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Powered Descent posted:

Screamy must remain frozen until they discover the cure for "randomly dying because goldfish". Then he can be revived and enjoy the wonders of the far future.

Is Screamy more “Demolition Man” sort of frozen or more “Encino Man” frozen at that point?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

:screamy::screamy::screamy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

pubs with signs like this outside their door have the best beer and fish & chips