Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Since the other thread closed under reasonable conditions this new space is for all things dealing with our frozen friend.

Moola, did you bury the fish?
:screamy:

E:
A photo of screamy for his memorial thread

FoolyCharged fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Nov 16, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Bury the fish, moola

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Screamy needs you to release him moola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLeAot4Zrxo

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Moola posted:

I am going to try and make a little coffin for screamy

:getin: the coffin screamy

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Treecko posted:

When I was 10 or 11 I had 3 goldfish that we had absolutely no idea how to take care of. My grandma got them for her tiny little fountain pond and when winter came my mom put up a 30 gallon tank and plopped them in. No cycling, no research. I think they were 10 cent feeder comets.

Predictably, they died.

But I loved those fish. Their names were Flash, Razzle and Dazzle. When they kicked the bucket one by one, I buried them in my Yugioh card tins. Embarrassingly, I was a big huge dork about ancient Egypt and wrapped them in little scraps of cloth and put some of their food in the tins so they could have a meal in the afterlife.

I wonder what they would look like if I dug them up today. But I'm not going to cuz that's gross and probably smells like...well...rotting fish.

What I'm trying to say is respect the fish and bury it

If they've been down that for that long I doubt there's much left to be rotting fish. You know assuming you buried them deep enough that some critter didn't dig them up for dinner.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Moola, have you buried the fish?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Imagine getting that tattoo and someone asking the story behind it 20 years later

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Songbearer posted:

No fish smoothies, Screamy is an ice scream

He's a popsicle. C'mon son.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

:screamy: bury the fish moola :screamy:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

RIP screamy. You were there for us when weirdos were posting pictures of themselves with spunk in their mouths. Truly a hero our days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Literally A Person posted:

Alright, OP. I know this thread is for healing but when you're ready I will send this tasteful memorial to Screamy to the goldmine.

I think if moola is ready, we have all had our chance to say goodbye.