Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hogofwar
Jun 25, 2011

'We've strayed into a zone with a high magical index,' he said. 'Don't ask me how. Once upon a time a really powerful magic field must have been generated here, and we're feeling the after-effects.'
'Precisely,' said a passing bush.
Trying to plan out a setup for something like git ops for my home server. Anyone have opinions on Ansible Vs nixos as IAC for a VM that would be my docker host?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

For https you'll want to put your services behind something called a reverse proxy. You can set up the SSL certificate on the reverse proxy and it wraps your services in an SSL layer. There's several good options for easy enough to setup as well.

This. Nginx Proxy Manager makes it fairly easy as a docker container. You forward 80 and 443 to the container.

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

What home firewall is recommended these days? I was eyeing FirewallA devices as a replacement for my ancient fortinet device.

I think Firewalla is a fine choice with a lot of nice value added stuff like application awareness. I use a cheap Mikrotik, a lot of people use pfsense/opnsense (I like opnsense). 99.99% of home users don't really have a firewall and just rely on outbound NAT from their ISPs router which is fine too if you don't need much besides internet access and port forwarding.

unknown
Nov 16, 2002
Ain't got no stinking title yet!

Cyril Sneer posted:

Thanks, this sort of worked. I'm actually running a fastAPI site, and enabling https is apparently another level of complexity. Sigh.

Psst, cloudflare handles the ssl complexities* for you.

* not that complex.

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

lobsterminator posted:

Also, have you checked if your IP actually changes? I have a dynamic IP in theory, but in practice my IP has remained the same for years on my cable modem.

and even if it does there are containers you can spin up to update your A Record automatically.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

hogofwar posted:

Trying to plan out a setup for something like git ops for my home server. Anyone have opinions on Ansible Vs nixos as IAC for a VM that would be my docker host?

Ansible all the way. Also, it's Configuration as Code, not really IaC. Sorry to be pedantic.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

I use Ansible for updating my servers, though I just use a git repo on my self-hosted gitlab server that I pull from my server for updates.

I didn't want to have to solve the whole infrastructure as code (or CoC) bootstrapping issue of the code living on your server which has to start itself to use the code to define itself.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Hey has anyone setup their Jellyfin server to transcode mkv? I really don't want to use their client apps versus the website.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

lobsterminator posted:

Also, have you checked if your IP actually changes? I have a dynamic IP in theory, but in practice my IP has remained the same for years on my cable modem.

Yeah, I checked, it changes periodically.

unknown posted:

Psst, cloudflare handles the ssl complexities* for you.

* not that complex.

I managed to stumble my way through using mkcert to do it. I still might switch to CF at some point.

Scruff McGruff posted:

and even if it does there are containers you can spin up to update your A Record automatically.

Beyond my knowledge level here - and actually this a good example of something I need to rant about.

Here's the thing. I'm not looking into self-hosting for any deep philosophical reason, I just want to host a simple personal/hobby website. And the reason I'm pursuing the self-hosting option is that I found the cloud deployment path even *more* inscrutable. The amount of layers, glue, 3rd party tools, shell interfaces, opaque pricing tiers...where does the madness end!

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

Cyril Sneer posted:

Here's the thing. I'm not looking into self-hosting for any deep philosophical reason, I just want to host a simple personal/hobby website. And the reason I'm pursuing the self-hosting option is that I found the cloud deployment path even *more* inscrutable. The amount of layers, glue, 3rd party tools, shell interfaces, opaque pricing tiers...where does the madness end!
Fair point, I'm a little spoiled by my server's OS making doing this super simple. Assuming you're using Cloudflare for the DNS stuff there are a lot of good guides out there that will walk you through creating a scheduled script in either bash or powershell so as long as you're fine with some copy/paste and can follow the guide through Cloudflare's menu to create your API key and zone it's not too bad.

fletcher
Jun 27, 2003

ken park is my favorite movie

Cybernetic Crumb

Cyril Sneer posted:

Beyond my knowledge level here - and actually this a good example of something I need to rant about.

Honestly, self-hosting may not be right for you. There is some amount of research and tinkering required in order to host something publicly accessible that is reasonably secure. Otherwise, you risk exposing your personal data to the public internet. What sort of site is it you are hosting? There may be another type of hosting that is more suitable, something between "complex cloud" and "entirely self hosted"

fletcher
Jun 27, 2003

ken park is my favorite movie

Cybernetic Crumb
Also an alternative to a container or third-party app doing the DDNS, I just use a cron job & AWS route 53. Other DNS providers have APIs as well:
code:
#!/usr/local/bin/bash -xe

venv_dir=~/.virtualenvs/dns-updater

python3 -m venv $venv_dir

source $venv_dir/bin/activate

pip install wheel awscli --upgrade

ip_address=`dig +short myip.opendns.com @resolver1.opendns.com`

payload_file=route53_dynamicdns_payload.json
cat > ${payload_file} << EOF
{
  "Changes":[
    {
      "Action":"UPSERT",
      "ResourceRecordSet":{
        "ResourceRecords":[
          {
            "Value":"$ip_address"
          }
        ],
        "Name":"subdomain.example.com",
        "Type":"A",
        "TTL":300
      }
    }
  ]
}
EOF

aws route53 change-resource-record-sets \
  --hosted-zone-id ABC123456 \
  --change-batch file://"$payload_file"

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

fletcher posted:

Honestly, self-hosting may not be right for you. There is some amount of research and tinkering required in order to host something publicly accessible that is reasonably secure. Otherwise, you risk exposing your personal data to the public internet. What sort of site is it you are hosting? There may be another type of hosting that is more suitable, something between "complex cloud" and "entirely self hosted"

I'm using nicegui - a Python front-end library that wraps fastAPI + uvicorn server - to show off some interactive data visualizers, and otherwise personal learning projects in full stack development.

Hmmm, maybe I should post over in one of the web dev threads.

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

I remember a time when people were like "calm down old man, IPv4 address exhaustion isn't a big deal because LOL who needs to host their own services these days when we have ==THE CLOUD=="

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Cyril Sneer posted:

Yeah, I checked, it changes periodically.

I managed to stumble my way through using mkcert to do it. I still might switch to CF at some point.

Maybe check out Dreamhost or similar if you just want web hosting. I've used them for near on 20 years without any issues and works great if all you want is a static page, some php web app with a database or WordPress. There's a bunch of one click deploy apps that will get you running in a minute. Vultr also has one click deploy web stacks like LAMP and others for VPS deployment and leave you with credentials to login and drop your website in.

They're both basically fixed monthly price and practically unlimited for your use case.

Flyndre
Sep 6, 2009
I'm currently running multiple services on my Synology NAS and am interested in accessing them remotely without the need to install Tailscale on each accessing device. I'm considering setting up a reverse proxy combined with Authelia for centralized access authorization. This setup seems to be a straightforward (and potentially more secure?) method for managing access across all applications.

Additionally, I'd like to share services like Jellyfin and Jellyseerr with a family member who might access them remotely, for example, through an Apple TV. However, I'm concerned that Authelia may not work well with such a setup?

Does anyone have experience with this or suggestions on how I can effectively set up remote access for both my needs? Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

iram omni possibili modo preme:
plus una illa te diffamabit, quam multæ virtutes commendabunt

Flyndre posted:

Additionally, I'd like to share services like Jellyfin and Jellyseerr with a family member who might access them remotely, for example, through an Apple TV. However, I'm concerned that Authelia may not work well with such a setup?

I'm not familiar with Apple TVs, but Authelia is a web-based authentication portal - it uses cookies and standard HTTP web page redirects to perform its job.

So if the device they're using is a generic web browser, Authelia will work transparently; if it's a dedicated Jellyfin client like Findroid, it most likely won't.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Aware posted:

Maybe check out Dreamhost or similar if you just want web hosting. I've used them for near on 20 years without any issues and works great if all you want is a static page, some php web app with a database or WordPress. There's a bunch of one click deploy apps that will get you running in a minute. Vultr also has one click deploy web stacks like LAMP and others for VPS deployment and leave you with credentials to login and drop your website in.

They're both basically fixed monthly price and practically unlimited for your use case.

I'm actually already paying $1.00/month for an ancient goon deal on static hosting, lol.

As mentioned above though, I want to do more modern web dev stuff.

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

Cyril Sneer posted:

I'm actually already paying $1.00/month for an ancient goon deal on static hosting, lol.

Dang.

One day, Google's going to start charging me for my fractional CPU VPS in their cloud, and I'll have to move my dumb vanity site back to the computer in the pantry in my house again.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Cyril Sneer posted:

As mentioned above though, I want to do more modern web dev stuff.

Apologies I missed that! I'd definitely still consider a VPS myself but it doesn't really solve any particular challenge you have self hosting, just moves the problem out of your home network.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Aware posted:

Apologies I missed that! I'd definitely still consider a VPS myself but it doesn't really solve any particular challenge you have self hosting, just moves the problem out of your home network.

So, self hosting isn't my actual goal here....

Cyril Sneer posted:

the reason I'm pursuing the self-hosting option is that I found the cloud deployment path even *more* inscrutable. The amount of layers, glue, 3rd party tools, shell interfaces, opaque pricing tiers...where does the madness end!

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

What exactly are you trying to do with your website? Is it static? Does it need certain frameworks? Is there a reason you can't just use SquareSpace/Wix/Weebly/an S3 bucket with web hosting enabled?

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Internet Explorer posted:

What exactly are you trying to do with your website? Is it static? Does it need certain frameworks? Is there a reason you can't just use SquareSpace/Wix/Weebly/an S3 bucket with web hosting enabled?

I'm running various interactive UIs built with nicegui (https://nicegui.io/) which wraps fastAPI and uvicorn.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Cyril Sneer posted:

So, self hosting isn't my actual goal here....

Yep - these aren't cloud in the sense like Amazon or Azure this is just a simple server with a public IP address.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Cyril Sneer posted:

I'm running various interactive UIs built with nicegui (https://nicegui.io/) which wraps fastAPI and uvicorn.

There's nothing wrong with hosting yourself, but if it's not something you're really all that interested in doing then don't do it. If you ask in this thread you're going to get answers that skew that direction. Again, nothing wrong with it, but you might get different responses if you ask a bunch of devs (like in The Cavern of COBOL). I don't spend a lot of time there, but maybe ask in The Web Design & Development Megathread? https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3554791

You have options for more managed services like Heroku, Render, fly.io, etc. It actually looks like fly.io is well recommended for NiceGUI and the Zauberzeug folks even use it for https://nicegui.io and wrote a guide on it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nicegui/comments/1c016ud/options_for_hosting_nicegui_projects/
https://github.com/zauberzeug/nicegui/wiki/fly.io-Deployment

[edit: oh also have you looked at NiceGUI "On Air" feature? https://nicegui.io/documentation#nicegui_on_air ]

Internet Explorer fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Apr 17, 2024

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

There's nothing wrong with hosting yourself, but if it's not something you're really all that interested in doing then don't do it. If you ask in this thread you're going to get answers that skew that direction. Again, nothing wrong with it, but you might get different responses if you ask a bunch of devs (like in The Cavern of COBOL). I don't spend a lot of time there, but maybe ask in The Web Design & Development Megathread? https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3554791

I'm like a slime mold. I'm feeling my way out in multiple branches seeing how far I get with each.

You have options for more managed services like Heroku, Render, fly.io, etc. It actually looks like fly.io is well recommended for NiceGUI and the Zauberzeug folks even use it for https://nicegui.io and wrote a guide on it.

Heroku doesn't offer a free tier any more. Render does, and I've tried it, but its so under-resourced so as to be effectively useless. fly.io is in the queue.

Yup, familiar with all of this. The on air feature is neat, but one of those could vanish in a moment type things.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
So I retired my HP C3000 and brought the Dell VRTX online to replace it and already happier with power consumption, even with running a PCIe GPU passthrough.

I'm running Proxmox on the M630 blade to host VMs/Containers. Still running a seperate R730 + Netapp DS6600 SAS DAS with TrueNAS for storage/mounts

Still fighting Jellyfin on mkv transcoding for the web client.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Apr 17, 2024

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

So im building a new gaming computer and am planning on moving my plex, Linux iso sharing software, and iCloud backup dockers to my current system, which is an i7-7700k + GTX1070ftw. I have a couple really dumb questions that weren’t in the op, and I’ve always gotten good advice itt so here it goes

1) I’m planning on going all Linux, and as I was looking into Fedora I read a bit about Fedora coreOS. Seems right up my alley given I really like containers, but figured I’d see if the thread consensus was “pick whatever it doesn’t matter”

1b) I like doing this kind of stuff, but I don’t really enjoy tedious janitoring poo poo after doing a similar stuff at work all day. I know headless is convenient, but assuming I can plug it into my monitor and just switch between DP and HDMI, is there a reason to not have a GUI and use one of those fancy desktop tools similar to container manager on synology? I’m assuming it’d just be an install size difference and a little worse performance, but idk

Edit: I missclicked lol brb

2) for Linux ISOs, does resharing them on HDDs or SSDs significantly reduce their lifespan? It occurred to me after I noticed how TBs ive shared that maybe sharing until 3.0 is excessive

3) Is there a better way to point data needed from the NAS to a container than mounting it as a network drive and assigning a folder?

4) I’m planning on hosting a few camera streams from my front and back door, and someone in yospos mentioned they use Scrypted to stream their camera to HomeKit, which rules. I’d like to also back up 7-10d of (hopefully possible) H.265 video feed to the nas and not just to iCloud+. can two different containers (scrypted and blue iris) consume the same stream from an IP at the same time? I warned these questions would be dumb

5) what would the safest way of exposing something like a minecraft server to the internet be? I was considering having my friends download Tailscale and give them vpn access, but I don’t know how that would affect their gameplay vs just a whitelist only and the ip/port being exposed

Keito posted:

1. Does gaming and the OS part of this have any connection? I'm assuming you aren't planning on gaming on Fedora coreOS? It's a special-purpose OS just for running container workloads where you're expected to write and provide in advance of boot time a declarative configuration for setting up the whole thing. Probably the opposite of what you want if you're talking about GUIs for configuration too.

2. Switching monitor inputs and your keyboard/mouse sounds less convenient than being able to operate both computers at the same time without any fiddling. There are web based management GUIs like Portainer that are popular for this kind of thing.

1: yeah that was kind of irrelevant info. So coreOS is good for having a bunch of containers
2: Oh that’s actually perfect, thanks!

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Apr 18, 2024

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I am building a new gaming computer and am planning on moving my plex, Linux iso sharing software, and iCloud backup dockers to my current system, which is an i7-7700k + GTX1070ftw. I have a couple really dumb questions that weren’t in the op so here it goes

1) I’m planning on going all Linux for the future and if a game doesn’t work just refund it. As I was looking into Fedora I read a bit about Fedora coreOS. Seems right up my alley given I really like containers, but figured I’d see if the thread consensus was “pick whatever it doesn’t matter”

1b) I like doing this kind of stuff, but I don’t really enjoy tedious janitoring poo poo after doing a similar stuff at work all day. I know headless is convenient, but assuming I can plug it into my monitor and just switch between DP and HDMI, is there a reason to not have a GUI and use one of those fancy desktop tools similar to container manager on synology? I’m assuming it’d just be an install size difference and a little worse performance, but idk

Edit: I missclicked lol brb

1. Does gaming and the OS part of this have any connection? I'm assuming you aren't planning on gaming on Fedora coreOS? It's a special-purpose OS just for running container workloads where you're expected to write and provide in advance of boot time a declarative configuration for setting up the whole thing. Probably the opposite of what you want if you're talking about GUIs for configuration too.

2. Switching monitor inputs and your keyboard/mouse sounds less convenient than being able to operate both computers at the same time without any fiddling. There are web based management GUIs like Portainer that are popular for this kind of thing.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I assume by resharing you mean torrents. Reads aren't all that stressful for drives, just the writes. Apparently I'm up to a 9200 ratio on my Linux mint ISO now

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
If you do want to game on a Linux OS that will not be your NAS OS and you’re looking at Fedora, consider Bazzite. It is basically the Fedora Silverblue/Kinoite but configured with a bunch of gaming focused changes.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Kibner posted:

If you do want to game on a Linux OS that will not be your NAS OS and you’re looking at Fedora, consider Bazzite. It is basically the Fedora Silverblue/Kinoite but configured with a bunch of gaming focused changes.

I would recommend using Bazzite as well if you are looking to self-host your services on the same machine. CoreOS is really intended to be a server only and nothing else. I guess you could declare out all the stuff needed to use it like a desktop distro in the ignition file, but at that point you'd be layering so much stuff it'd take forever to update.

If you do use Bazzite or Silverblue/Kinoite consider using Podman, which is built in, rather than Docker. There's a tool that was recently merged into the whole Podman container suite on github for translating compose files to quadlet files quickly and easily. I've also made a contribution or two to it in the past!
https://github.com/containers/podlet

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Ah I see the confusion: there’s going to be two computers, the gaming machine I was planning on running Fedora on, and the old machine turned server will run something else. I saw coreOS while looking at the Fedora Workstation docs and wrote it down as something to dig into more if there was a positive outlook on it; I won’t be doing any gaming on the docker host, just potentially spinning up and hosting game servers for me and some pals on top of the plex/camera/iCloud backup/file sharing software

I definitely will look into Bazzite and Podman though! I’m pretty flexible on what to use as long as it’s somewhat convenient

Edit: ohhh bazzite is for the gaming machine. This looks great!

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Apr 18, 2024

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

If you're going fully insane and doing linux gaming (which to be clear, I'm all for) there are a few flavors of SteamOS that are floating around out there that may warrant a look. Bazzite seems pretty cool though and likely works better.

As for containers, unless you're looking to do something like flatcar and go absolutely nuts most anything will be fine. If you're just starting with containers I'd suggest maybe rolling Ubuntu server or the like and sticking with Docker until you get a feel for things. It's not terribly complicated from a "get things up and running" perspective but I personally prefer removing potential layers of complication. The docs and support are there for Ubutntu and Docker so you can usually pretty easily sort out problems you may run into; but you do you.

One thing though, I really don't recommend Portainer. It does a good job of providing a GUI frontend for docker stuff, but it hides your compose files off god knows where and gets pissy if you try to do anything with Docker on your system that it doesn't control. The devs have also been pivoting to more of an enterprise focus so some licensing shenanigans may be in the future; though it's been a minute since they've poked that bear. I really like Dockge for this use case, it's just a GUI for docker compose, no more no less. It has a couple of shortcomings but otherwise is simple and does no more than you need it to.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Warbird posted:

If you're going fully insane and doing linux gaming (which to be clear, I'm all for) there are a few flavors of SteamOS that are floating around out there that may warrant a look. Bazzite seems pretty cool though and likely works better.

As for containers, unless you're looking to do something like flatcar and go absolutely nuts most anything will be fine. If you're just starting with containers I'd suggest maybe rolling Ubuntu server or the like and sticking with Docker until you get a feel for things. It's not terribly complicated from a "get things up and running" perspective but I personally prefer removing potential layers of complication. The docs and support are there for Ubutntu and Docker so you can usually pretty easily sort out problems you may run into; but you do you.

One thing though, I really don't recommend Portainer. It does a good job of providing a GUI frontend for docker stuff, but it hides your compose files off god knows where and gets pissy if you try to do anything with Docker on your system that it doesn't control. The devs have also been pivoting to more of an enterprise focus so some licensing shenanigans may be in the future; though it's been a minute since they've poked that bear. I really like Dockge for this use case, it's just a GUI for docker compose, no more no less. It has a couple of shortcomings but otherwise is simple and does no more than you need it to.

Great advice, I appreciate it. Yeah I reckon the sane approach here is to not gently caress around with fancy distros.

I was considering doing steamOS, but I’ll need access to a terminal to get to the server that I’m planning on shoving into my basement and run headless after feedback upthread. It didn’t occur to me until I installed a UPS m that I probably don’t want to spend 6-10h/day in a small room with two PCs and a NAS whirring all day lol

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
Yeah man just do Ubuntu server. All the YouTube videos you’re gonna watch to learn your way through setting stuff up use Ubuntu, as do most written guides that I’ve seen.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Great advice, I appreciate it. Yeah I reckon the sane approach here is to not gently caress around with fancy distros.

I was considering doing steamOS, but I’ll need access to a terminal to get to the server that I’m planning on shoving into my basement and run headless after feedback upthread. It didn’t occur to me until I installed a UPS m that I probably don’t want to spend 6-10h/day in a small room with two PCs and a NAS whirring all day lol

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this, but you can SSH both into and from SteamOS, not that I would recommend using it as a server OS.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Well Played Mauer posted:

Yeah man just do Ubuntu server. All the YouTube videos you’re gonna watch to learn your way through setting stuff up use Ubuntu, as do most written guides that I’ve seen.

IMO, if you're doing all your hosting through containers than it really doesn't matter which platform you use once you have docker/podman up and running. That's what you'll be interacting with for your service management. I haven't interacted with my underlying server in any meaningful way other than
code:
apt get update && apt get upgrade
in like a year.

Oysters Autobio
Mar 13, 2017
This appropriate place to discuss shelves / rack / mounting?

I bought a thermaltake core v21 for my new homelab/NAS build and now I'm not sure how I want to set this up physically next to / alongside my gaming PC and desk. If my gaming PC wasn't a full-ATX I'd be tempted to just buy another V21 and throw it in there so they could stack.

Any recommendations for shelves or racks or cabinets?

Any way to buy something (a rack frame or something, I don't know) that I can use as-is (i.e. just plopping the two cases side by side on a shelf) while still being upgradeable if I wanted to expand into server rack setups? I keep looking at Ikea furniture and cabinets and they're expensive enough that I'm thinking if its worth actually biting the bullet and buying used server half-racks or cabinets instead...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hogofwar
Jun 25, 2011

'We've strayed into a zone with a high magical index,' he said. 'Don't ask me how. Once upon a time a really powerful magic field must have been generated here, and we're feeling the after-effects.'
'Precisely,' said a passing bush.
Was looking at setting up some log collection from my servers and containers, was looking at Loki + Vector, or is there a better alternative than Loki?