Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress all you bitches :) I just love these little get togethers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy
Little Timmy stood up, finally walking on his own. He grinned widely at Scrooge and turned around to the gathered crowd. "gently caress you bitch, gently caress you bitch everyone!"

----------------

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy
Okay, okay, it's time for a toast. Yea, yea yea. Haha. *sips wine* It's so great to have everyone gathered here for thanksgiving. really, it is. gently caress you bitches, all of you. gently caress you bitch. With Jeanie about to go off to grad school, Jonythyn about to graduate high school, we couldn't be more proud. Now that covid is over and we can all gather in person, it's really special that I can make you all feel awkward in person again. Haha, I kid, I kid. Anyway, like I said, gently caress you bitch. gently caress you bitch, really. Nothing makes me happier than being able to say this right to your faces again, finally: gently caress you, bitch.

----------------