Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

fartknocker posted:

I would greatly prefer if the Cowboys lose all their remaining games as a franchise.

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

fartknocker posted:

I would greatly prefer if the Cowboys lose all their remaining games as a franchise.

+yankees, +lakers.

lose all their games until a decade after they lose the crown as most popular franchise in their sports.

after that they can win 1 game a year for the next century.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Yankees and Cowboys ain't been poo poo since the towers fell. Rest in peace.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

sweet thursday posted:

Yankees and Cowboys ain't been poo poo since the towers fell. Rest in peace.

Yankees have won a World Series since then and repeatedly made the playoffs and won series. The Cowboys uhh not so much

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Nodoze posted:

The Cowboys uhh not so much

I went to the Chiefs vs. Steelers playoff game in 2017. At Arrowhead there are these large circular spiral ramps that lead to the upper levels, on the side are these metal decorations. After games are over usually people will beat on those and do the "Ohhhhhhhh oh ohhhhhhhh" chant or whatever. After that game people were chanting "Roooommmmmooooooo" (at the time Romo was going to be released by the Cowboys). All I could think was "If you think Alex Smith will never get us to the playoffs, Tony Romo won't do much better."

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Fate Accomplice posted:

+yankees, +lakers.

lose all their games until a decade after they lose the crown as most popular franchise in their sports.

after that they can win 1 game a year for the next century.

- a pats fan lmao

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

This guy fuckin gets it

Agreed.

On another topic, when the SB this year is Pats/Buccs who are we all rooting for besides Meteor?

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

SalTheBard posted:

I went to the Chiefs vs. Steelers playoff game in 2017. At Arrowhead there are these large circular spiral ramps that lead to the upper levels, on the side are these metal decorations. After games are over usually people will beat on those and do the "Ohhhhhhhh oh ohhhhhhhh" chant or whatever. After that game people were chanting "Roooommmmmooooooo" (at the time Romo was going to be released by the Cowboys). All I could think was "If you think Alex Smith will never get us to the playoffs, Tony Romo won't do much better."

Romo was way better than Alex Smith. The reason they never won poo poo in Dallas was the refusal to fire Jason Garrett until it was way too late. Jerry wasted Romos career shackling him with loving Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

The long lost male member of Prussian Blue.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

:hmmyes:

so the vibe I'm getting from you is that players should be taxed for the time they spend on workouts, and that money should go directly towards stadium maintenance and improvements

do a deadlift? pay a buck

e: you'll of course have to take weekly accounting of this

edit to the edit: god, this is a dan snyder galaxy brain idea
I mean as long as you alternate days and do a two-week cycle you can get 8 workouts in, it's great

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Fifty Three posted:

I mean as long as you alternate days and do a two-week cycle you can get 8 workouts in, it's great

Man, I can hear Jon Bois narrating that argument in my head...

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Fifty Three posted:

:sickos:

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Quiet Feet posted:

Agreed.

On another topic, when the SB this year is Pats/Buccs who are we all rooting for besides Meteor?

What if instead of a meteor, the stadium could implode and shoot lava straight from the 50 yd line?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

This isn’t a Mac Jones specific thing, but I absolutely love child model shots that are clearly designed to earn that kid a swirly

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
https://twitter.com/MatthewFairburn/status/1460725524570025988?s=20

Seems bad

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

An air embolism is generally considered one of the most painful things a human can endure and it happening in that circumstance is rank incompetence.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Uh oh

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1460735827710038018?t=oSZxTtqm9M44F3kmfc4C8A&s=19

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
*pounding fists on table* chargers script chargers script. CHARGERS SCRIPT

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Oh that's not good at all

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1460737173716623365

WAITING ALL DAY FOR SUNDAY NIIIIGHT!!!!!

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Can't believe Bosa was brought back from the dead just to die from the roni.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

First confirmed transmission to a corpse.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Winning was the most fraudulent action the 49ers could have undertaken.

I'd agree because normally they regress after a solid win, but then again, they're playing the Jags this week. I pray that they could at least pull that off.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Joey is vaxxed so he could still play.

So could tillery but I'd prefer he didn't

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Fifty Three posted:

goddamnit now I gotta go watch that whole video again

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

a neat cape posted:

So could tillery but I'd prefer he didn't

https://twitter.com/JeffMillerLAT/status/1460747666388701186?t=D3O6nUZPIBQIDJPKA8GtUg&s=19

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Isn't Bosa a chud or is that just his brother.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Welp.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Wiltsghost posted:

Isn't Bosa a chud or is that just his brother.

Joey just plays video games and watches anime and is quiet about his political views.

Nick is open about it.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

a neat cape posted:

Joey just plays video games and watches anime and is quiet about his political views.

Nick is open about it.

Fair enough.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

I know it's week 11 but week 10 was fun and my favorite moment in weeks is "I'm baaaaack!"

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status/1460754620418965504?t=0pz4RaX04NkxQzYvodLqmA&s=19

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

:sickos:

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

a neat cape posted:

My man

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

He never wore a mask or did the normal things unvaxxed players usually do so I just assumed.

This blows

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

pasaluki posted:

I know it's week 11 but week 10 was fun and my favorite moment in weeks is "I'm baaaaack!"

Hell yeah it was. 2015 Cam is one of my favorite seasons of a player ever

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

pasaluki posted:

Yeah, Cam owns. I even wanted him to succeed when he was a Patriot. Just, not against the Bills.
It’s a shame a black dude having fun and being weird as hell is offensive to so many people.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
did yall know cam is back

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Shinjobi posted:

did yall know cam is back

Like the McRib?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Woops
https://nypost.com/2021/11/16/nigel-bradham-busted-in-florida-with-pounds-of-pot-guns-in-corvette/

posted:

NFL veteran linebacker and Super Bowl champion Nigel Bradham was busted on drug and weapons charges in Florida, where cops found more than 3 pounds of marijuana and guns in his sports car.

The 32-year-old Bradham, who played one game for the Denver Broncos last season, was pulled over by the Florida Highway Patrol in his 2021 Chevy Corvette early Saturday in Leon County when its tags came back “not assigned,” the Tallahassee Democrat reported.

A trooper then “smelled the strong odor of marijuana” emanating from the vehicle, prompting a search of Bradham’s ride that led to the discovery of two handguns, 3.4 pounds of pot and 10 small bags believed to be used for distribution of the drug, according to FHP Master Cpl. Patricia Jefferson-Shaw.

One of the weapons had been reported stolen out of Missouri, Shaw wrote in a report.