Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i prefer apple programming OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

ADINSX posted:

Pair programming but that thing where one person hides behind the other and pretends their arms belong to the front person: front person declares out loud what they want to type and rear person implements

i watched "whos line is it anyway" once because a channel over here airs american tv shows sometimes and uh
man that show loving SUCKS

"haha hey middle-aged bald guy #3, act like you're a fuckin bathroom urinal"
"haha ok. i drink pee."
[ROARING LAUGHTER]

good loving lord

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

toiletbrush posted:

WLiiA is British, I used to watch it as a kid back in the 90's on Channel 4. They always had a decent number of Canadian & American comedians on who ten year old me thought were really funny, but now I daren't look any of them up in case they've gone chudward

it is? drat maybe they were airing the US version because literally everyone on it and in the audience was murican