Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you press the button?
Yes
No
View Results

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Before you is a magic button which, if pressed, will cause Santa Claus to become real somewhere in the arctic. However, as a magical consequence of this, Count Dracula will also become real somewhere in Romania (indoors). Both will materialize knowing that they exist purely because of your actions.

You have no way of knowing the long term effects of this. Dracula may ignore you, offer to turn you, or eat you out of pique. Vampire apocalypse? Put on the naughty list for summoning a vampire? No way to know! Santa fights Dracula? Santa's Christmas-based nature should give him an edge against the unholy, but Rudolph teaches us that he's powerless by himself against fog and Drac can turn to mist so it's anyone's ball game. Even in the best case scenario where they're both grateful there's no real way to stay on the Nice List while also killing and eating people so "Christmas presents for eternity" isn't an option.

Do you press the button? Can you accept that responsibility?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Yeah I'd press it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Literally everyone in the world knows how to kill Dracula so the second he slips up and reveals himself it's gonna be a gold rush to be the guy who killed Dracula. After that it's free presents for everyone.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Drac will either ignore me, be grateful to me, turn me into a dracula, kill me

Overall odds are good

Push button

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Applewhite posted:

Literally everyone in the world knows how to kill Dracula so the second he slips up and reveals himself it's gonna be a gold rush to be the guy who killed Dracula. After that it's free presents for everyone.

Yeah but also tens of millions of weirdos are going to attempt to castle doctrine Santa; do you want all those friendly fire deaths and accidental claymore detonations on your conscience?
Plus you know Santa's gonna end up in some government lab where they slice bits off until they find where the jolly comes from.
I'd push it.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Xaintrailles posted:

Yeah but also tens of millions of weirdos are going to attempt to castle doctrine Santa; do you want all those friendly fire deaths and accidental claymore detonations on your conscience?
Plus you know Santa's gonna end up in some government lab where they slice bits off until they find where the jolly comes from.
I'd push it.

If I wasn't sold before I am now. Push.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

What if Draculer turns Santa?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Yeah I'm pushing that button because it's all about Dracula. Santa is going to die of exposure in the Arctic before anyone even knows he's there. Hopefully Dracula will track me down and end me and then I don't have to be me anymore which is all I've wanted my entire loving miserable life

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Pushing that button because now it becomes possible to gently caress both Dracula and Santa and I'd say that the world is a better place for it.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
I would sell the button for 10 million dollars

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Xaintrailles posted:

I'd push it.

If the government dissected Santa it'd be casus belli for the Catholic church to declare a holy war.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

You idiots. There's a panic button underneath the button panel that calls the police and they make 100 Santas and 100 Draculas but they're all in Bulgaria 600 years ago and you don't have to deal with it.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Does Santa have any real "powers" beyond extremely fast travel one night a year? Doesn't really measure up to unleashing vampirism on the earth.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Santa Claus: Delusions of grandeur (yeah sure, visit every house in the world in one night, totally nuts), spies on children year round so as to pass judgement on them, serial trespasser, no respect for patent laws (elves making toys).

Dracula: Evil serial killer.

Why the gently caress would I want to create either of these demonic entities.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

If Santa gives enough free gifts he might break capitalism so I say its worth a shot

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Never EVER press that button. Santa is a loving pervo and will 100% watch you when you pee.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

super sweet best pal posted:

Vampire Santa must already be a movie, or at least a comic book

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Sorry OP, I don’t push buttons. Make it a lever and we’ll talk.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Vampire Santa is theoretically able to visit every house in the world in a single night, but he has to be personally invited into each home.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Literally A Person posted:

Never EVER press that button. Santa is a loving pervo and will 100% watch you when you pee.

:f5:

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Arctic is water now. You drowned Santa

Dracula however is now in London but on a workers visa

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm Dracula.

I'm Pickle Dracula.

lol that's a joke that doesn't make sense to me but I like Draculas so I probably like Pickle Draculas too.

Like a big pickle with fangs that wears a cape and bites people and turns them into cucumbers that eventually get pickled.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I push the button.

Santa gives Dracula a Christmas toy that melts his monstrous heart and turns him into a compassionate human.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Wait, that was the Winter Warlock in Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town.

Yeah, I still press the button and someone will kill Dracula regardless leaving me vampire free.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
Its win win because either Dracula kills me or i wish to die for xmas and santa kills me either way I get to shuffle off this gay coil

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

i watch you pee, and i'm not a pervo. it's for science.

.......DRACULA SCIENCE
PUSH BUTTON

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I don't give a poo poo about dracula but Santas power is too great. What if he watches youtube and becomes radicalized? If he can put gifts into every house he can also put bombs.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

drat everyone fuckin wantin to die, gimme an xbox santa!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
didn't read the op past "button", i obv press it, doesn't matter what it does

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Is tuggin' good, bad or neutral in Santa's opinion?

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
You have no way of knowing until you ask him.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 28 days!)

this is a question about inventing magic so yes

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

no i wouldn't push the button

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Bad Purchase posted:

no i wouldn't push the button

coward

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the button pushers are the cowards. the consequences of pushing it are spelled out, clear as a bell. nobody knows what happens if you don't push it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

super sweet best pal posted:

That becomes pretty problematic for Santa, since vampires can't enter homes unless explicitly invited.
So I assume his performance drops and he loses his job.

Dads Dip Cup
Aug 13, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I would press the button just for the satisfaction of getting to watch my kids experience the crushing despair that comes from realizing they were lied to all along for the second time

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

is a threesome with santa and dracula a possibility? but what if dracula bit santa and turned him though... i have a lot to think about

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Dracula isn't going to start a vampire apocalypse, dumbass. He keeps his minions sexy and under control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ikanreed posted:

Dracula isn't going to start a vampire apocalypse, dumbass. He keeps his minions sexy and under control.

I was lead to believe this would happen AFTER I was bitten