Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you press the button?
Yes
No
View Results

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
If he can see me when I'm sleeping and knows when I'm awake that probably also applies to Dracula. Santa would see him coming from a mile away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*mashes the button*

Heh there's 1000 fat perverts either fighting or loving on the north pole

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Hmmm. Does creating Santa also make Christianity the de facto "right" religion, since they'd have an actual figure from it existing, or is this Santa divorced from the mythology? That wound decide my answer.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

DicktheCat posted:

Hmmm. Does creating Santa also make Christianity the de facto "right" religion, since they'd have an actual figure from it existing, or is this Santa divorced from the mythology? That wound decide my answer.

Now I'm imagining a Turkish noble from 500 years ago waking up in northern Canada and immediately dying of exposure.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Devils Affricate posted:

If he can see me when I'm sleeping and knows when I'm awake that probably also applies to Dracula. Santa would see him coming from a mile away.

No, because he uses a system of mirrors.

DicktheCat posted:

How about if Dracula doesn't care about crosses but is scorched by yin-yang symbols?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Big Beef City posted:

That becomes pretty problematic for Santa, since vampires can't enter homes unless explicitly invited.
So I assume his performance drops and he loses his job.

But if you leave a Christmas list plus milk and cookies out, that probably counts as an invite