Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Valko posted:

Counterpoint: The people nursing a hangover and having a cigarette for breakfast on a Sunday are not regular churchgoers.

Well yes, being a part of a tight local community does help people to regulate their lives in a healthy fashion as opposed to the pathological self abuse of the alienated subjects of capitalism trying to find something, anything, to fill the void.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Weaponized Autism posted:

craving some Halal Guys right now

overrated garbage

Marzzle posted:

ngl, wondering about the mental benefit to praying 5x a day. seems like a nice way to force yourself to take regular breaks without getting into smoking

it is. that and fasting for ramadan.

FizFashizzle posted:

lol remember bro aziz

Maybe someone should buy him a new acct or was he perma'd? I have his email address somewhere.

atriptothebeach
Oct 27, 2020

جعل الله الدنيا لك ولجميع الشعوب أفضل مكان للعيش. ۔‎

الناس كلهم في القيمة الإنسانية سواء؛ لكل فرد حق في الانتفاع بالموارد المادية للمجتمع من خلال. ۔‎ ‎ ‎

وكل فكر وكل تشريع، وكل وضع يسوغ التفرقة بين الأفراد على أساس الجنس، أو العرق، أو النسب، أو اللغة، أو الأمة، أو الثروة، أو الدين، هو مصادرة مباشرة لهذا المبدأ الإسلامي العام. ۔‎

من حق كل فرد أن يعلم بما يجري في حياتها، من شؤون تتصل بالمصلحة العامة للجماعة، وكل فرد أهل لتولي المناصب والوظائف العامة، متى توافرت فيه شرائطها الشرعية، ولا تسقط هذه الأهلية، أو تنقص تحت أي اعتبار عنصري أو طبقي. ۔‎

الملكيات الدستورية والأنظمة الإشتراكية غير المكتملة إلا مراحل أكثر تطوراً مما سبقها يحصل فيها الناس على مكتسبات أكثر ويسترجع حقوقاً أوسع. فمن يحصر مشاريع اليسار على مستوى التطور السياسي والديمقراطي بالجمهورية الديمقراطية فقط وعلى مستوى التطور الاقتصادي-الاجتماعي بالنظام الإشتراكي الكامل فقط عليه أن يعيد تعريفه وفهمه لليسار؛ والتطور السياسي والاقتصادي بناءً على فهم اليسار هو تراكم كمي يؤدي إلى تغيّر نوعي، وهذا التراكم مفتاحه النضال المستمر والحصول على المزيد من المكتسبات حتى الوصول إلى الهدف الأسمى والصورة الأفضل. ۔‎

يسعى اليسار دائماً إلى التغيير نحو الأفضل في نواحي العدالة الاجتماعية والحرية والديمقراطية وبما يضمن تقدماً حقيقياً للمجتمع على جميع المستويات وفي مختلف جوانب الحياة. والديمقراطية كما يراها اليسار هي ليست التي يتم استخدامها لتثبيت سطوة الطبقة المسيطرة ولإعادة إنتاج الواقع الإستغلالي الرأسمالي الذي تتسيّده البرجوازية. ۔

والعدالة الاجتماعية تكون عن طريق تقليص الفوارق الطبقية باتجاه إلغائها تماماً بحيث تكون ملكية (وسائل الإنتاج) ذات طابع اجتماعي لا فردي؛ وهذا لن يتحقق كاملاً إلا في ظل الإشتراكية. ۔

atriptothebeach has issued a correction as of 14:47 on Mar 23, 2022

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Can someone find that video where Trump says “May allah awaken the people to the evils of Israel and the United States” followed by a nasheed. I need it for. . . reasons. It was funny as poo poo

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Smythe posted:

hey nice torah. i thnk ill take it. oh but this time its a different prophet. no. not that one, a different one. :hmbol:

its called third time lucky bitch

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQsiA8hNEDs

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
There is only one Marxism and Lenin is his prophet

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
the best part about full communism now is the final destruction of the ancient grift known as organized religion.

i volunteer to be the person responsible for reeducating the fooled, and punishing the grifters.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

guidoanselmi posted:

overrated garbage

look at this clown begging for a fatwa

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Joe al'Biden

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Can someone find that video where Trump says “May allah awaken the people to the evils of Israel and the United States” followed by a nasheed. I need it for. . . reasons. It was funny as poo poo

https://i.imgur.com/0WoDUBa.mp4

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

bump

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
can’t wait to start fasting for Ramadan and not looking at dogshit lib posts on this website

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ravenously consuming posts after sundown

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
anything is better than Christianity

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Abrahamic religions are for IDIOTS

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
durrr my obviously made up fairy tale for babies is better than yours. let’s have 999999 wars about it lol. hurrrrrrr. gently caress off

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

Abrahamic religions are for IDIOTS

sounds like islam is perfect for you

Fizzil
Aug 24, 2005

There are five fucks at the edge of a cliff...

skipmyseashells posted:

can’t wait to start fasting for Ramadan and not looking at dogshit lib posts on this website

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

yeah im just gonna starve myself for no reason

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Smythe posted:

durrr my obviously made up fairy tale for babies is better than yours. let’s have 999999 wars about it lol. hurrrrrrr. gently caress off

are you talking about the constitution of America? dumbass

babypolis posted:

I just know you eat like a pig

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

This one?
https://i.imgur.com/Uj3F3BZ.mp4

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

babypolis posted:

you're just skipping lunch its no big deal

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

babypolis posted:

anglo mindset

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

medieval Christians and Jews were generally tolerated by the caliphates but paid a 2.5% tax. This caused division within the Muslim elite: the religious authorities pushed conversion but the treasury bureaucrats were hesitant to eliminate such a great revenue source

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Fun fact: Jesus was a muslim in that he was following God as best anyone could at the time

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

Zedhe Khoja posted:

yeah it really is the most pathetic thing ever

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Islam and cats

quote:

Many Muslims believe that Muezza (or Muʿizza; Arabic: معزة) was Muhammad's favorite cat. Muhammad awoke one day to the sounds of the adhan. Preparing to attend prayer, he began to dress himself; however, he soon discovered his cat Muezza sleeping on the sleeve of his prayer robe. Rather than wake her, he used a pair of scissors to cut the sleeve off, leaving the cat undisturbed

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the new testy, quran, and whatever the mormon one are called are really just trashy DLC when u thnk about it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
religion devs cant even make a new game lol

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

skipmyseashells posted:

can’t wait to start fasting for Ramadan and not looking at dogshit lib posts on this website except for MMO HMO which I'm still going to read after maghrib

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Zedhe Khoja posted:

lunch is good. not gonna skip it because... uhhhhh... ????

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

babypolis posted:

lunch is good. gonna skip it because... ummah... ????

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Smythe posted:

religion devs cant even make a new game lol

the only final fantasy is this dunya and you’re going to be a stranger to paradise

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/lilbabygandhi/status/1507117572893859851

the social fascists are trying to police islam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/lilbabygandhi/status/1507327956691128320

:pwn: