Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Try hard as f. Like he tried to look all hard and poo poo and he was just like a total fuckng poser. Rappin' in a space station????? gently caress you, bro. Most of us will never get to see space you snide gently caress but you're RAPPING THERE you are rapping in space you gently caress. gently caress you, dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
p lovely

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hoody hoooo

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
puffy daddy

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

OH gently caress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Check this out:

Duff Paddy

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Remember that song he did for the Godzilla soundtrack that was just him rhyming over Kashmir and he got jimmy page to play on it for some reason?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Check this out:

Duff Paddy

He's going to be PISSED when he sees that. lolololololol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Remember that song he did for the Godzilla soundtrack that was just him rhyming over Kashmir and he got jimmy page to play on it for some reason?

Not until you literally posted about it but now I am loling

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

Try hard as f. Like he tried to look all hard and poo poo and he was just like a total fuckng poser. Rappin' in a space station????? gently caress you, bro. Most of us will never get to see space you snide gently caress but you're RAPPING THERE you are rapping in space you gently caress. gently caress you, dick.

He's a rapper, OP. If you think about it, anything else he could do in space would be a waste. When you send people to space, you want them there to do what they are trained and experienced in, not just things anyone else could manage.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

He's a rapper, OP. If you think about it, anything else he could do in space would be a waste. When you send people to space, you want them there to do what they are trained and experienced in, not just things anyone else could manage.

NO

NOT PUFFDADDY

ONLY PERSON ALLOWED TO RHYME IN SPACE IS GOD (hosanah in the highest, amen/

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

Leaving the Earths atmosphere renders men into abominations.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Is "puff daddy" the same person as "P diddy"? Admittedly I haven't tried searching on google for either of these individuals but that's only because I seriously doubt there's much, if any, information about them

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u5m_LfiXzM

Check the 2:56 mark for the worst rapping in American history

Puffy has always been poo poo.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Devils Affricate posted:

Is "puff daddy" the same person as "P diddy"? Admittedly I haven't tried searching on google for either of these individuals but that's only because I doubt there's much, if any, information about them

They were Sean Combs' first two victims.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Maybe you just gotta give him a chance.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Murdstone posted:

Maybe you just gotta give him a chance.

I got a lot of stuff to do. Do you think he'd come grocery shopping with me so I could learn more about him????????

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

I got a lot of stuff to do. Do you think he'd come grocery shopping with me so I could learn more about him????????

He once offered to hang out and smoke with the Minecraft guy, but the Minecraft guy turned him down.

So he might, maybe.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

He once offered to hang out and smoke with the Minecraft guy, but the Minecraft guy turned him down.

So he might, maybe.

This is the absolute most brutal own I have ever heard of

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Daff Puddy

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
P(edophile) Diddy

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
I like the song he did that's like "i have a bad case of diarrhea"

Gregoire
Feb 3, 2014
The Artist Formerly Known as Puff Daddy, now is named "Love." I learn something new everyday.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

NO

NOT PUFFDADDY

ONLY PERSON ALLOWED TO RHYME IN SPACE IS GOD (hosanah in the highest, amen/

amen

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Diddy actually go to space or was this in a music video?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Should ABBA tour again?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Diddy is awesome imagine complaining about rappers sampling in TYOOL 2021

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Muff daddy

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

he produced all those biggy songs which is weird since he sucks and those songs rule.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I'm doing my Christmas wrapping on a space station OP

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

he produced all those biggy songs which is weird since he sucks and those songs rule.

Music producers really dont play an important role in the creation of music and its more of a pity title

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

tractor man posted:

Music producers really dont play an important role in the creation of music and its more of a pity title

i meant it in the sense that he programmed the beats and the direction of the overall songs. thanks though! 🤡

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUrzicaiRLU

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

i meant it in the sense that he programmed the beats and the direction of the overall songs. thanks though! 🤡

Still not a very important role in music creation.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

tractor man posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZtnZESRpTU

TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001

im gay
Pee Diddy

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
How do you feel about cheese puffs OP? Lemon puffs? Cocoa puffs? It’s just that we have a word for people who hate puffs in the UK.

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
He's a pretty intimidating dude OP.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

tractor man posted:

Scott Storch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I love Puff Daddy and I kiss him on the lips all the time and he sings his songs to me in the bath tub