Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

Smugworth posted:

Are Puff Daddy and Fluff Daddy related

snuff out anyone who talks about his misdeeds daddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

20 Blunts posted:

i always thought Get Him to the Greek was a fun movie but then i rewatched this year and it was kinda cringey. i have to say the original songs russell brand wrote for it are pretty good and funny still though.

jonah hill gets butt raped with a dildo by a russian strippera and that Is Not Funny like they thought it was in 2011

anyway diddy didn't need to be in that movie or anything he's ever been in.

i fuckin hate artistic capitalists who hit one home run in their formative years and then move over to management, and idk if diddy ever even really had the home run

Alot of what Puff Daddy did in that movie was emotionally manipulate his employees thru verbal and physical abuse "mindfreak" or whatever. It's like Codby talking about Spanish fly in his comedy act

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Shageletic posted:

Alot of what Puff Daddy did in that movie was emotionally manipulate his employees thru verbal and physical abuse "mindfreak" or whatever. It's like Codby talking about Spanish fly in his comedy act

Relax

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

schmuckfeatures posted:

snuff out anyone who talks about his misdeeds daddy

McGruff Daddy

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Livo posted:

Anyone remember the 6 minute video pitch P Diddy made to be the next James Bond back in 2008? Who doesn't want to see him riding awkwardly on a jetski in a tux? Or in a helicopter or yacht staring blankly around women in bikinis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zByX8-lZENY

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/rapper-p-diddy-films-bond-audition-tape-video/DRXMIUDMA6Y6FDTLREZTQVSPAY/

I like how his $1.4 million audition footage for a series of action movies comprises no scenes whatsoever of him acting, merely shots of him standing and staring, walking and staring, sitting and staring, jet skiing and staring, and leaning and staring, all of which are shot by a DOP whose previous experience looks like just shooting Jackass stunts.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

I like how his $1.4 million audition footage for a series of action movies comprises no scenes whatsoever of him acting, merely shots of him standing and staring, walking and staring, sitting and staring, jet skiing and staring, and leaning and staring, all of which are shot by a DOP whose previous experience looks like just shooting Jackass stunts.

Well he was not awarded the role so

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
i can't even listen to juicy cause puff daddy won't shut up in the background

yeeeeeehhh
sall good
saaaaaalll gooooooood
yehhhhhh

Mar 30, 2024

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Sarah Cenia posted:

i can't even listen to juicy cause puff daddy won't shut up in the background

yeeeeeehhh
sall good
saaaaaalll gooooooood
yehhhhhh

If you're tired of producers being all up in the songs, all up in the videos... Come to Death Row. A company also run by a murderer. :shrug:

Mar 30, 2024

Animal-Mother posted:

A company also run by a murderer. :shrug:

Mar 30, 2024

Animal-Mother posted:

A company also run by a murderer. :shrug:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Livo posted:

Anyone remember the 6 minute video pitch P Diddy made to be the next James Bond back in 2008? Who doesn't want to see him riding awkwardly on a jetski in a tux? Or in a helicopter or yacht staring blankly around women in bikinis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zByX8-lZENY

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/rapper-p-diddy-films-bond-audition-tape-video/DRXMIUDMA6Y6FDTLREZTQVSPAY/

Contemplating adding this post to the OP as this video, ESPECIALLY all of it, is the most pathetic thing I think I've ever seen.

lol, lmao, omg.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Could have just sent a copy of the “been around the world” music video imo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Nap Ghost

Oh yeah. Amazon daddy killed someone.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Scuffed Papi

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

This man deserves the worst things

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Puff Daniel

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Diddy Kong Racing is like one of the only games that made me ever wanna break a controller

gently caress that game and its rubber banding

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Diddy's on the lam?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
You don't want to know the true trixie Kong backstory

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Guys lets go search the villa's of a billionaire rapper who ain't even home

b33p b33p

Cassette Moodcore