Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Your room/housemate has decided that they are going to be the next popular video game streamer. In this thread, we document the ups and downs of this hypothetical living situation.

Them:"Hey, can you cover my half of rent this month, I need to buy a $1000 mic cable for my stream."

They just quit their job since they "wont need it" in a month".

*Common area is packed with boxes of custom-branded merchandise*

*Odor of a dozen bags of half-eaten McDonalds eliminates from their room*

One week in: "I'm not getting enough views, I'm going to rebrand!" *Orders art and tons of new merch for rebranding.*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

"I've got it, my handle will be Spandex Bonerlord"

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
"nazilover88killthejews thank you for the sub!"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yeah I’m not gonna be renewing my lease dude, sorry.

Actually I’m moving out tomorrow.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

At least they have an excuse OP, what is yours?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

aw gently caress. i can't believe you've done this.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
"Bill, you know I appreciate you, but college was ten years ago. I don't want us to be roommates any more. We're in our thirties now, and I was kind of hoping to start a fami--"

"No, with a woman."

"Look, just move out of the house, OK?"

"No, we're not settling this in Super Smash Brothers."

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Good luck with your career, dude. I know you will succeed, you've got this. And let me know if I'm being too loud while you're streaming, don't hold back. You've always been respectful of my wishes, and I will do my best to return the favor.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hey man if you are gonna play counter-strike you might want to remove your twich address from your name so the other team doesnt constantly know where you are camping

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Just because you stopped enjoying playing video games 5 years ago doesn't mean streaming them is going to make them fun again.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

please stop screaming at the other dota players im tyring to sleep :(

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Police burst into a ramshackle apartment, the scent of Monster hanging thickly in the air. As their flashlights dart about, they only catch glimpses: Chip powder raked across an overturned couch like orange ghosts. Keyboard keys peppered carelessly onto scuffed tile and a cheap IKEA rug. An upright IPA. Then...

Red.

The flashlights converge on a swatch of once white wall, jittering. Livid. They spill over endless scrawl, a diseased mind laid bare on arrested canvas.

LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE
LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE
LIKE AND SUCBSRIBE
LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

Somewhere, softly, etherially, the chiming of a bell echoes against a pregnant darkness.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I give it a week until they start an onlyfans

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Yeah, sure, I'll follow you. Here, I'll make a couple extra accounts and follow you on those too.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

what's your roommate's channel op?

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I think the best move it to make blowjob sucking noises into the mic for hours on end.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

givepatajob posted:

I think the best move it to make blowjob sucking noises into the mic for hours on end.

This is called ASMR.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

dude can you turn down the RGB you are freaking out the cat

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Das Boo posted:

Police burst into a ramshackle apartment, the scent of Monster hanging thickly in the air.

What kind of monster?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*poisons all their food and beverages

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
hey listen, could you put some clothes on?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*can't suffer them to live long enough to wait for them to eat or drink something so I just beat them to death

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Meme Poker Party posted:

What kind of monster?

I dunno, probably something pretty booby.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

*sound of mechanical keyboard at 3 am gets us evicted*

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I love to play video games and yell the n-word for all my subscribers.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

So... we loving or what?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

> go north

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Das Boo posted:

I dunno, probably something pretty booby.

You know there is a decent amount of activity on twitch besides just video games. A streamer roommate could totally be someone who just draws anime booba all day night.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sorry, yeah, I'll stop watching Netflix so it doesn't eat up all the bandwidth. I know it's a job for you, I'm taking you serious. I guess I'll go read a book or something, I've got the morning shift at the restaurant anyway.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
*spanks child on stream*

CANCELLED

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

she's a hot goth titty streamer and she spends lots of her money on me and takes care of the rent and stuff.

and also we bone down

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

she's a hot goth titty streamer and she spends lots of her money on me and takes care of the rent and stuff.

and also we bone down

drat that's pretty cool I'm jealous.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

and also we bone down

Regards to your mom.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004
Hey I know that you think a "sponsorship" from Raid: Shadow Legends is a "big break," but I would personally wait until an actu...

Okay, you didn't need to throw that custom Madcatz fightstick at me. I'm tryna look out for you.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Hey can you get me some free game keys?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Meme Poker Party posted:

You know there is a decent amount of activity on twitch besides just video games. A streamer roommate could totally be someone who just draws anime booba all day night.

It's me.
I'm the roommate. :(

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Das Boo posted:

It's me.
I'm the roommate. :(

I'd room with you, Das Boo. Then we could have a Konosuba season 3 watch party!!!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Meme Poker Party posted:

I'd room with you, Das Boo. Then we could have a Konosuba season 3 watch party!!!

YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

What's that? I get the kitchen and bathroom to myself? Sweet. This almost makes up for the scent soon to be rolling out from under your door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

Regards to your mom.

lol