Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
I dunno. CUM 2026 seems pretty gay already. Other than the stupid times games will be on, I'm looking forward to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
I'm just sad that all the worst people are Arsenal fans. Piers Morgan, The Queen, Osama Bin Laden, and now we find out that Infantino's pubes are also red and white.😔

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Finally, the artificial clouds!

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Note that he mentioned cheering on the USA. I think they believe the world cup started in '94?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Sick US burns aside, if the guy is a similar age to most of us '94 would be the first World Cup he really remembers

That's part of what makes it such a sick burn.

Although as an Englishman football temporarily ceased to exist in 94. 1996 was my real introduction to football, both the Euros then watching Arsene Who? arrive. My first at the stadium memory was the not-foul on Robbie Fowler at Highbury where even he told the ref it wasn't a penalty, but the idiot ref disagreed. In 97.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

I reckon David Beckham alone was about half that cost...