Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
Sounds like a real shithole, op. I’m happy for your bank account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

garbage country

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

Failed Imagineer posted:

So far tournament is looking extremely fake and not gay

gay is possibly allowed in the fan zones but not in the stadiums (excluding hospitality boxes)

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

njsykora posted:

Also it’s soccer.

football

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

Walking into a Muslim country dressed as a crusader is literally the exact thing as walking into a Jewish event dressed as a Nazi the crusades are a major major part of history textbooks and drilled into everyone at a young age here lol those loving idiots deserve to get arrested.

It's entirely inappropriate but also insanely funny, so something of a mixed bag

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

how dare you my grandfather died in the crusades
he fell off the tower of david etc

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

jesus WEP posted:

i only have one source for what the crusades were like and my opinion is it’s cool to get the Crusader trait but more often than not you lose too many men and some neighbouring rear end in a top hat will take advantage of it

spent hours grinding spellbinders and never got it to drop

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

they should lean into the madness and do the mls penalties from the halfway line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

harperdc posted:

Don’t do this. Not now.

It’s absolutely not the time for that kind of talk. 100 years ago, mind