Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
How many slaves can i get for a tenner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
dont bring gareth barry into this, hes a good lad

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

ilmucche posted:

I think a lot of people are going to go. It's the world cup, after all.

Saw a news story about people not finding accommodation because it's too sparse and expensive. apparently there are like portable living arrangements and basically field tents being set up for $$$ a night.

last i heard they were rolling up a bunch of cruise ships in the harbour where the kufir can drink and be gay or a woman

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
if tiny gay ball car shows up at qatar, will it be stoned to death

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
haha that doesnt look bad, ive stayed in worse than that for like $120 night

oh its $203 a night?

well, i mean, at least it has air conditioning

youd absolutely need to have air conditioning in a metal box in a desert

there's no way they'd put a whole load of metal boxes in the middle of a desert without air conditioning

right?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

fully expect to see tommy robinson and the like repost this as "ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF BRITAIN, 2028"

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
are weird bhangra beats for every country going to be the vuvuzela of 2022?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
this is just setting the stage for stone cold to show up in the beer truck at the final, just dousing the previously beer-free fan zone in delicious bud suds

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
still waiting on those artificial clouds

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

joepinetree posted:

Why stop at the final. Qatar world champions. Would that be any more brazen than everything else they've done so far?

make the final against a world all stars XI, have glorious qatari captain accept the world cup standing on the back of neymar, big ron, and messi

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
stupid kufir, you cant buy booze if we take your money away too!!!

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
infantino and big ron: just a couple of modern day slaves

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
was the jimmy hill saying he was a victim of discrimination because he had a big chin thing real or just a stewart lee bit

because infantino has legit pulled that with his "i was bullied because i had red hair so its cool that qatar stones gays and besides europe did the crusades so shut up"

this world cup is already delivering the lols, and i hope it just gets worse from here

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
official petition to the mods to rename infantino the baldest fraud

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i dont know where else to post this but given we're six hours away from The Greatest World Cup, 6,500 Skulls and Counting, how are we doing MDTs/general discussion thread? Are we just doing one mega one?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
invite qatar to cum 2026 and serve them nothing but bacon and budwesier because ‘its just our culture’

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
the england band is literally being paid by qatar to be there

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Rarity posted:

Ok maybe Qatar's not all bad

they chose... poorly

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
they werent drunk and they werent arrested though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Mr. Nemo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3bhL1gPdxM

https://www.lanacion.com.ar/deporte...to-nid19122022/

Check these

So many videos of people from high places, that’s the only sad part about this (also the guy celebrating with a machete that had to be subdued by cops)

it looks like someone climbed to the top of that not-Washington monument? can you get up on the inside of that or is he el spider hombre?