Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:
Very carefully

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

How did you get your passport back in order to leave?

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

I don’t think they were given any caps, to be working in that heat, no

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

I think maybe you could adjust your narrow definition of money to take into account how states use politics, sports, etc etc to affect their finances is intricate and fluid ways rather than just doing their monthly food budgets like people and worrying about money in/money out

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

A world cup thread should be posted in CSPAM. It should be posted in FYAD. If they’re interested it should be posted in coupons. I actually went to coupons some years ago to post an interest check for a World Cup thread: Inwas not successful obviously but I would post it another 100 times if I thought it would help unite the forums