Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andoman
Nov 7, 2021

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi
I had to go to Doha a few years back for work and have no desire to ever return. No way the home nations travelling fans get back unscathed.

Meanwhile we now have the prospect of a Wales v Scotland match for a WC place if they can get past Austria and Ukraine respectively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andoman
Nov 7, 2021

Ooh, and I have just realised that one of Portugal or Italy are definitely not going to the WC as they would meet in a playoff final

Andoman
Nov 7, 2021

Poonior Toilett posted:

We live in a world where Canada might very well qualify for this world cup and still won't be the worst team there

Wait for the expanded WC in 2026

Andoman
Nov 7, 2021

ItohRespectArmy posted:

has anyone said the shatar world cup yet

Its all yours - Own it.

Andoman
Nov 7, 2021

Solkanar512 posted:

I just want to know how you do that without violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

You probably don't but instead hope someone looks the other way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andoman
Nov 7, 2021

Would you go back?