Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

cagliostr0 posted:

Platini sold out European football for a cheap natural gas supply for France, but the USA started a proxy war in Syria and the pipeline didn't get built lol

owned. french companies did get a shitload of money out of the deal though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

mila kunis posted:

wasn't she one of the jeremy cromybn antisemite smearers

yes

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

BWV posted:

"I was Italian, so imagine" is maybe one of the funniest things ever said.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

joepinetree posted:

Sad that the last real world cup any of us will ever have experienced is 2018. This winter bullshit on half empty stadiums is not the same. And all CUM aside, the 48 team format is just the stupidest decision in the list of stupid decisions FIFA has taken. Hey, let's make stuff like Spain V Netherlands or Argentina V Croatia impossible, and have a lot more Panama vs Tunisia instead.

yeah it sucks. UEFA has hosed the euro too.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Harald posted:

It would literally be an improvement if Alex Jones broadcasted FIFA and referred to all the playerers as "goblins"

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

joepinetree posted:

CONCACAF is getting 6 slots straight away plus 2 spots for the playoffs for the last spots.

good god

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

joepinetree posted:

I feel like a cspam poster, I feel like a SAL poster, I feel like a TRP poster. Of course, I am not a cspam poster, I am not a SAL poster, I am not a TRP poster. But I feel like it, because I know what it means to be discriminated, to be bullied, as a poster in a foreign subforum. What do you do then? You try to engage, make friends. Don’t start accusing, fighting, insulting, you start engaging

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

cagliostr0 posted:

Arsene Wenger is possibly the only person with worse ideas about how to fix football than Americans

he's so loving stupid lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Also, I suspect death threats are less phone calls in the middle of the night or Neil Lennon getting bullets posted to his house, and more random Nigerian twitter accounts posting "I keel all u bumboys, long live our lord and saviour mason greenwood" at you, and those dudes probably aren't putting out hits on people.

racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

brocked posted:

It's called an Obelisk, and it's fitting that is should be involved as Argentina has now won an asterisk