Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~

joepinetree posted:

I feel like a cspam poster, I feel like a SAL poster, I feel like a TRP poster. Of course, I am not a cspam poster, I am not a SAL poster, I am not a TRP poster. But I feel like it, because I know what it means to be discriminated, to be bullied, as a poster in a foreign subforum. What do you do then? You try to engage, make friends. Don’t start accusing, fighting, insulting, you start engaging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~

Mickolution posted:

Counterpoint: rugby union is for cunts.

True but it’s also extremely good and England are also bad and fail at it

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~

jesus WEP posted:

oh easily. new york marathon 2008 holds the record for most runner deaths with a paltry 3

Surely Boston marathon 2013 is the real record holder here

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~

jesus WEP posted:

nope

not even 3 runners

I guess this goes to show that religious extremism will never defeat new yorkers

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
The difference this time is that the guy who died is white

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
I enjoyed the foot at this World Cup especially when Saudi Arabia beat another team. With that in mind that’s why they should get the World Cup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
Proud to live in australia today