Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
No artificial clouds, no artificial rainbows. Their commitment to scorching heat is commendable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Let’s all clam down and watch the Catholics vs the Muslims in half an hour.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I will always be an LF poster poseur.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
There’s got to be more to each of these stories that just keep happening.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Oh gently caress that sounds good thanks for sharing!

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
No lie, there’s a great horse sashimi restaurant down the street from me.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
If anyone deserves getting one over the Spanish it’s the Moroccans.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Its not like a week after the American government went to bat for a despotic regional government for chopping up an American journalist or anything. That wouldn’t give anyone ideas I’m sure.

(I don’t think this is what happened in Wahl’s case but some stupid poo poo has happened)

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
That’s what they want us to think.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Also, I suspect death threats are less phone calls in the middle of the night or Neil Lennon getting bullets posted to his house, and more random Nigerian twitter accounts posting "I keel all u bumboys, long live our lord and saviour mason greenwood" at you, and those dudes probably aren't putting out hits on people.

Thanks for putting this on the Nigerians for some reason.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Glad I don’t use that website anymore. Maybe more people should do that.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
They are everywhere but recently encouraged a lot by the management. I don’t want to derail and make this about Musk.

Probably I’m a hypocrite because I posted under Lowtax for how many years…

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

That’s amazing lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Why is Elon dressing like Zelenskiy