Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Dalton's got an unsettling mustache.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

sweet thursday posted:

If you flip your TV upside down then the Lions are 1-6-0. Just something to think about.

But the bears have a record of L-E

What does it even mean

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
I wish to apologize to the rest of the nation for having to start your holiday with Andy Dalton and the Chicago Bears

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

sweet thursday posted:

Man I tell you what bout there-that dang ol meaning o’life, man. It’s like this man. You’ like a butterfly flappin ‘is wings deep down in that forest man an’ it gonna cause a tree fall like five thousand miles away man. If-an ain’t no body see it nobody don-done-e’en know it happen you know ibda baby born into this world int’know neck god dang friends got no nothin but da go come into find out about em ol evil man. Man see like, you don even know man. When-dyagon it’d like you born into this world man and you got — it’s like this: dust in the wind man, or like a dang ol’ candle in the wind man. You gon — it don matter man it’s not the old oldies all th’ time man. You know what I think man? It’d like the the dang ol – I think therefore you are man. Lions by 3.

same, but lions by 42

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Dinner tonight is potatoes, roast vegetables, pie, and sockeye salmon with my dad's marinade:

3/5 cup brown sugar
2/5 cup butter
teaspoon of dijon mustard
squirt of lemon juice

heat on stove and stir until melted together (quickly, you don't want to burn it), baste salmon before baking, and then again between baking and broiling for a crispy finish

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

A fitting start!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Aw, missed chance for a tipped interception.

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

"Dalton not dealing with any crowd noise to speak of" lol

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Party Boat posted:

Love turning the broadcast on to see an advert for beer at 9am PT, followed by another for the abstract concept of fatherhood

Well it is thanksgiving, both seem appropriate in their own way maybe an hour from now for you if you haven't hit that spot.

That was absolutely a break up and not a drop you jerk announcers.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Quiet Feet posted:

Having pre-dinner snacks. Roasted almonds, candy corn, chips, bacon-wrapped apricots and the usual stuff like crackers and cheese and veggies and dips.
Plan for today: had two hot dogs for "breakfast" at 11am. Maybe will have an Arby's beef and cheddar for "lunch" at 4 when my shift starts. Dinner will either be hot wings with soup, or a salad.

Celery and carrots and beef jerky as the night continues.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

goff is going to absolutely carve up this lovely defense like a thanksgiving turkey

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

R.D. Mangles posted:

he's already dead

How does this make you feel

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Mooney's been dropping a lot of key passes like that lately.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
What a game to start turkey day.

Why does the NFL hate America.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Football

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Which game will be the most dogshit?

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

shirts and skins posted:

Dinner tonight is potatoes, roast vegetables, pie, and sockeye salmon with my dad's marinade:

3/5 cup brown sugar
2/5 cup butter
teaspoon of dijon mustard
squirt of lemon juice

heat on stove and stir until melted together (quickly, you don't want to burn it), baste salmon before baking, and then again between baking and broiling for a crispy finish

Hard to go wrong with this much butter and brown sugar

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

CannonFodder posted:

Plan for today: had two hot dogs for "breakfast" at 11am. Maybe will have an Arby's beef and cheddar for "lunch" at 4 when my shift starts. Dinner will either be hot wings with soup, or a salad.

Hope your day's travels are safe and good. Celery & peanut butter is a power move too.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Samadhi posted:

How does this make you feel

i don't loving care anymore, it doesn't matter who is the coach of the bears they will have a lovely offense

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Are you ready for some "football?"

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

That was absolutely a break up and not a drop you jerk announcers.

yeah, even after replay it was "well that was nicely defended but Mooney has had issues with drops" it wasn't a drop it was good D shut up

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

CannonFodder posted:

CF You're a good dude and I hope you get a break and a chance to talk.to your family today.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
This game is tofurkey

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

This is going to be a good GDT

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Which game will be the most dogshit?

This one. Thankfully my family is doing a thanksgiving lunch this year so I won’t have to watch a majority of it

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Why nfl why bears lions.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

There it is, the longest Lions gain of the day

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

lmao

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I thought Goff was injured.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Dude jumped 8 feet over

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Another Bears player jumping offside, what a shock

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Pre-meal munching: pigs in a blanket, spinach and artichoke dip, and a cheese plate.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Elephanthead posted:

Why nfl why bears lions.

Never take the early slot from the lions imo

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/ChrisBurkeNFL/status/1463923951088943110?s=20

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Woodchip posted:

What a game to start turkey day.

Why does the NFL hate America.

Because it's tradition for the Lions to be embarrassed on national TV today

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

R.D. Mangles posted:

i don't loving care anymore, it doesn't matter who is the coach of the bears they will have a lovely offense

embrace the bleakness of the North

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Just a little offsides.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That's a turnover unless he was standing out of bounds.

e: he was out of bounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

This one. Thankfully my family is doing a thanksgiving lunch this year so I won’t have to watch a majority of it

You sure? The saints are starting a graveyard and whatever is going on with the bills. Feels like a dark horse for trash