Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

I probably shouldn't be proud of this game, I made too many mistakes. I can't help feeling elated though, I shouted like I'd scored a goal at the end.
https://www.chess.com/analysis/game/live/49886998109

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

tractor fanatic posted:

I wonder if in a couple years, cheating with those bots will be undetectable

Makes me glad I suck so bad. If I play someone cheating vwith a 1000 bot that's indistinguishable from a 1000 player what do I care and the folks cheating with 2000 bots will leave my pool quickly.

Another victory for mediocrity!

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Nd4 is soooo tempting

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

you can play conditional lines on daily games??? this would save me so much time playing against non-euro peeps

yeah, but like the op said its easy to mess up; the daily équivalent of a mouse slip. I use it when the opponent isn't resigning despite obvious ladder mate or similar, but its bit me too many times when using it in less obvious positions. Also in totally my fault ways where I didn't visualize properly how the position changed but probably would have seen it if I'd played out each move.