Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
gently caress you Browns I hope you die

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

OMG

:derp:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I’m not a big film guy but this guy seems kinda slow and lumbering?

https://twitter.com/giants/status/1520509933669785605?s=21&t=jKgjuFOp1Cc3Y7euJHDjvA

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

davecrazy posted:

https://twitter.com/giants/status/1520509933669785605?s=21&t=jKgjuFOp1Cc3Y7euJHDjvA

Guards don't need to be that fast. They need to be stout and strong and have good hands. In pass pro they only need to be able to move sideways a few meters max and in run blocking get to the second level which even he should be able do. Sometimes pulling to the perimeter or on screens but I don't see a big issue. Most nfl guards don't move much differently from that guy.

Not saying he's gonna be good of course, I don't know anything about him

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

davecrazy posted:

Yep he's slow and just a body. Schoen took him because he's big as hell.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Play posted:

Guards don't need to be that fast.

Hard disagree with pulling responsibilities, or at least it helps a whole hell of a lot to be able to scoot. But yeah it looks like if that guy gets his hands on you you're not going anywhere. Also simply moving at his size is an accomplishment.

I mean, maybe he went a bit high but that was getting into lottery ticket range when he went, I'm not going to hate on the idea of that pick.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Didn't the Bills run power? Who gives a poo poo about being able to move sideways

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Didn't the Bills run power? Who gives a poo poo about being able to move sideways

We got slaughtered inside on stunts all year. This guy is mid round depth nobody is looking for him to start…but I just don’t see it. Anybody with technique will wreck his day inside.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The opposite. The Bills ran a zone blocking scheme and prefer athletic freaks on the line.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

fsif posted:

The opposite. The Bills ran a zone blocking scheme and prefer athletic freaks on the line.

Just assuming Daboll will import his scheme to the giants so yeah that dude can collect a camp check

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Best name

https://twitter.com/DougKyed/status/1520579735402725381

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Have we had Justyn Ross chat yet? Wtf happened?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Professor Funk posted:

Have we had Justyn Ross chat yet? Wtf happened?

Bad medicals

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

And terrible combine

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

Waluigi gonna be playable in Madden before Smash Bros

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Rooting for Smoke Monday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Glad to see Vilain land somewhere post draft and make some money doing so. He is a good player, just was buried behind better players at Michigan, didn't help he had some injuries early too.